Interviewing Duck Hunt

Angel: Hi Everyone! welcome to the show *about to puke* *covers her mouth quickly and runs to the bathroom*

TL+Cody: ?

Cody: Is she ok?

Samus: *huffs* i told her not to eat to much beef jerky last night -_-

Fox: *stands up and heads towards the bathroom room*

Cody: I hope she's ok......*looks back at ness*....Soo? who are we interviewing today?

Ness: *reading angel's flashcards* Were interviewing Duck Hunt

Samus: Imma go check on Angel- *her phone rings* Aaahh!! you got be kidding me! *answers the phone call as she steps out the stage*

*5 minutes later*

Samus: Be back, they need me on another mission -_- tell Angel i'm on a mission....again *waves and leaves*

TL+Cody+Ness: Ok

Angel+Fox: *Come back to the stage as fox is holding her stomach with a sad face*

Fox: Are you sure your ok Angel?....you know, i can take over the show for you if you want?

Angel: *shakes head no* No no, i'm fine Fox....i'm just- *about to faint to the floor*

Fox: Angel! *Catches her*

TL+Cody+Ness: *turn over to look* *gasp*!

Ness: Angel?! are you alright?!

Angel: *takes deep breaths* Y-yes....i-I'm fine

Fox: No your not dear come on, imma take you home *carries angel bridal style* Guys, one of you are you going to take over the show for her as she's out ok? *looks around the room* Where's Samus?

Ness: She went to another mission....again

Angel: *huffs* Again?! *slowly closes her eyes as she turns her head to fox's chest*

Fox: Ness, you are in charge, just for today ok?

Ness: *grins* yeah sure. Hope you get better soon Angel

Angel: *Moves her hand around in the air* Bye guys *puts 1 hand around fox's neck and the other on her stomach*

Fox+Angel: *leave*

Ness: Sorry for the interruption everyone! today imma be interviewing... Duck Hunt! *claps*

The Crowd: *Cheers and Claps*

TL+Cody: *claps*

Duck Hunt: *walks into the stage as the duck on top of the dog is waving at everyone*

Ness: Hello guys, welcome to the show!

Dog: *barks 3 times*

Cody: Uh?...what did he say?

Ness: He says hi everyone

TL: You understand animals?

Ness: duh

TL: -_-

Ness: *looks at duck hunt* Hey guys can i ask you a few questions?

Duck Hunt: *nods*

Dog: *barks 4 times*

Duck: *quacks 3 times*

TL: What are there saying?!

Ness: *huffs* -_-... *gets something from his backpack and pulls out 2 collars*

Cody: What is that?

TL: Your going to leash them?! Ness?! what the heck is wrong with you?!

Ness: *face palms* *huffs and looks up* look *puts the collars on dog and duck*

Dog: Is this thing working? *barks a the same time as a red light flashes as the dog talks on his collar, just like from the movie "Up"*

TL+Cody: Oooohhhhh (:o

Ness: See?

Duck: Can you make this interview a little bit.... faster?

Ness: We haven't even started it yet!

Dog: We really have to go somewhere before someone catches us here

TL: Who's after you?

Duck: Roy

Cody: ? Roy?....why?

Dog+Duck: We will explain later

Ness: Ok 1st question.....How is ssb4 so far for you too?

Dog+Duck: Good

Dog: Although i'll do the running and stuff

Duck: And i'm the one who attacks and leads dog everywhere he needs to go

Ness: Ok, 2nd question.....Who is your favorite fighter from brawl and why?

Dog: I'll go with Megaman

Duck: I go with Toon Link

TL: Thanks! *grins*

Ness: Ok 3rd question goes to dog...do you like duck in your back all the time

Dog: Yes, he always has my back

Duck: yep

Ness: Ok last question....what is your favorite food?

Roy: *burst into the stage with his sword on his hands* Dog and Duck?! where are you?!

Dog+Duck: Uh-oh!...we got to go! *runs out the other exit*

Roy: *spots them* Hey! get back here you 2!

Ness: Woah woah roy?! why are you after them?

Roy: They ate my bacon sand witch as i was in my commercial break!

TL: -_- really?.....just for a sand witch?...

Cody: You can just make another one you know -_-

Roy: But it's special made for me!

TL: You can just make another one dude, no big deal

Roy: -_-.........*looks around the room* Hey? doesn't Angel own this place?

Ness: Yes but she felt sick and she had to go home

Roy: And where's his hairy husband at?

TL: He's at home with her

Roy: Oooo i think i know why *raises eye brows up and down*

Ness: (If he only new.....) Well everyone! thanks for coming! please join us again next time! *waves*

Everyone: *waves*

Roy: *continues to track down Dog and Duck*

Ness: -_-' that guy never listens

Thank you all for reading! up next we have a requested new quest! who would it be? :)

and like always,

Rate

Share

Follow

&

Comment!

~Angel