Interviewing Samus

Angel: Hello everyone welcome to the show! today we have a special guest who will be staying here with us which is.....Samus! *claps*

Ness: Your Mom?!?!

The Crowd: *claps and cheers*

Samus: *walks inside the stage with a smile*

Ness: Really? -_-...

The crowd: *laughs of what ness said* (randomly)

Samus: *takes a seat next to angel* Hello Dear *hugs angel*

Angel: *hugs samus back* Hello mom, nice to have you here today, and i'm glad you'll be staying here with us

The Crowd: Awww....

Samus: I'm glad i'll be spending more time with my only precarious  daughter *smiles*

Angel: *clears throat* Mom? Can i ask you a few-

???: * Lots of smashers burst into the stage with shock* MOTHER?!?! WHAA????

Mario+Link+Pit+Ike+Marth+Kirby+Falco+Captain Falcon+Snake+Meta knight+Pac-Man+Lucina+Wii Fit Trainer ect.: Samus is your mother?!?!

Ness: You all didn't know that? O_o

Almost all smashers: NO!!!

Mario: Miss Samus, why didn't you tell us you had a daughter all these years?

Samus: *sign* i can explain later....

Marth: Since Angel is a princess.........then......that means your a......queen?

Samus: Yes.....

Snake: Woah!...samus you have a daughter?? (Aw man! she's taken)

Falco: So who's your husband Samus?

Little Mac:......O_o

Kirby: Poyo! Wow! i didn't know Angel was your daughter

Luigi: What a surprise!

Pit: Angel.....who's your father?

Link: O_O ......*in shock*

Angel:.......*huffs* My dad is dead.....His Name Was Alexander Madain Aran......He got killed on a unknown planet which my mom also went.......So i really didn't get to meet him......*tries to hold a tear back*

Pit: Wait....how did you father died?

Samus: *takes a deep breath* By an unknown alien......

Pikachu: Pi.....ka....*frowned face*

Villager: I'm sorry your loss Angel....

Angel: Ok! that's enough  info about me and my mothers life! now can you all excuse us? i got a job to do *says it in a nice a way with a forcing smile*

Almost all smashers: *Leave*

Ness: You may continue Angel

Angel: Thank you ness.....*clears throat again* Mom?....can i ask you a few questions?

Samus: You may dear *small smile*

Angel....1st question, How do you feel being confirmed on the new ssb4?

Samus: It's an honor

Angel: *smiles* i am glad you made it

Samus: I'm glad to dear

Angel: Ok, 2nd question.....are you seeing someone these days? *concerned look* 

Samus: Of course not, until this day, i still promise to be single forever until my days are over

Angel: *sniffs* Thank you mother :').......ok 3rd question, how does it feel being a queen?

Samus: to be honest, it feels great.....but sometimes......not so great....

Angel: *laughs* i already know why cx

Ness: Then tell us

Samus: Later

Ness: Aw come on!

Angel: Ok, next question......Does Snake and Captain Falcon Flirt with you?

Samus: -_-......Yes but i ignore them

Angel: *scoffs*...*whispers in samus ear*

Samus: *laughs*

Ness: Aw come on! don't keep secrets from us!

Angel: *laughs* I promise to tell you all later *scoffs*......*Clears throat*.......Ok! last question mom...What do you like about brawl?

Samus: I would say Almost Everything, even there advanced Technology

Angel: Me to *nods*

Ness: Well everyone! Thank you all for coming! join us again next time! *waves at the crowd and at the camera*

Angel+Samus: *waves at the crowd and at the camera*........* as they both start to chat*

Thank you all for reading! Next up is Silver The Hedgehog!

And like always, Rate,Share, and Comment! :D

~Angel