He Kissed Her

Jr.: *blacks out*

Angel: *gasp*............W-wolf????

Wolf: Hey sunshine, i herd your yelling all the way from outside *laughs*

Angel: Oh umm...can you help me untie this rope?

Wolf: *unties Angel*....by the way, your boyfriend fox is getting flirted with Krystal Again...

Angel: *heart breaks in to 2*.......*tries not to cry*........

Wolf: *out of no where kisses angel and holds it*

Angel: *eyes widen*.....*breaks the kiss* Wolf!! wtf man?!

Wolf: Sorry....i just.....wanted to do that for a very long time....*breaking a sweat*

Angel:.......*looks away*...Oh...................well thanks for helping me untie me....i guess........

Wolf: Anytime Princess *smiles*

Angel: Well i got to go back on stage and continuing with the interviews and stuff *about to leave the room*

Wolf: Wait......what are you going to do with Krystal flirting with crush?

Angel:.........Wolf....i'm not those types of girls who will be all mad and jealous and stuff....if he enjoys Krystal flirting with him.....Let him....*walks back to the stage*

Thank you all for reading this short part! please rate,share and comment! :D

And +, Angel & Fox are not dating yet, it does say on my other story but not on this one :)

~Angel