Interviewing Lumina and Cynthia

Faith: *sobbing inside the stages closet*

Angel: *comes in and senses faith crying* Faith?....are you there?.....sweetheart?

Faith: *stops sobbing and quickly gets up and runs to angel's arms*

Angel: *hugs her tightly* There, there dear.......it's ok......everything's going to be alright *kisses her top head and sigh's*

Faith: *sobbing*..h-he........doesn't.......l-love me that w-way *sobs and sniffs*

Angel: Dear....when you love something so much......you got to let it go.......and besides, your beautiful! nobody deserves your tears.....no one.....and don't worry honey.....you'll find your true mate soon wipes her tears away*

Faith: *stops crying*....thank you mother......*sniffs* And where's Alex?

Angel: He's coming. He grew up so fast *concerned look*

Faith: That's fine mom *smiles* I'm sure me and him will get along very well

Angel: Aww dear, i know you both will, and c'mon, i need to interview 2 more people *smiles and takes faith to the stage*

The Crowd: *Cheers and Claps*

Ness+TL: Angel! *run to angel and hug her* We missed you

Angel: I missed you to *hugs back and sits down*

Samus: Hello sweetheart, welcome back

Angel: Thank you mom, for everything *smiles*

Jocelyn: Here's your cards Angel *hands them to angel*

Angel: Thank you Jocelyn *looks around* Hey? where's Tiger?

Kayla: He left

Alissa: He hurt Faith!

Faith: It's fine *in a serious face* I'll be fine without him *sits down*

TL: Faith, i-i you need anything....i-i'm here for...y-you *slightly blushes*

Faith: *smiles kindly* Thank you Toon Link

Angel: *clears throat* Hello everyone welcome back to the show!....today I'll be interviewing 2 new guest which is....Lumima & Cynthia! *claps*

The Crowd: *Cheers and Claps*

Ness+Tl+Alissa+Jocelyn+Kayla+Aracel+Cody+Samus+Faith: *claps*

Lumina+Cynthia: *walk into the stage and sit next to Kayla*

Angel: Hello Cynthia, and Lumina. It's nice to have you 2 here *smiles* may I ask you a few questions?-

Alex: *comes in* Hey everyone. Sorry I'm late *walks Walls into the stage with an attractive smile*

Almost all of the girls: *mouth dripping and in awed*

Alex: *notices Cynthia and immediately stares at her in awestrucked* (Wooow...........she's beautifully beautiful)

Cynthia: *slightly blushes towards Alex* (Wooow.....he's handsomely cute....looking) *tries not to try to bite her lip*

Angel: *slightly smirks* Hello sweet pumpkin

Alex: *looks back at angel* Hey mom *hugs her and sits next to Cynthia* H-hi *smiles* I-m Alexander McCloud, nice to meet you *hands his hand over to Cynthia*

Cynthia: H-hi, I'm princess Cynthia Sapphire of Fire and Roses *accept his hand shake with a kind smile*

Random Girl: *squeals* can i have your number Alex?????