Interviewing Bowser

Angel: Hello everyone! welcome back!...*clears throat* Today, i am interviewing  Bowser!

Bowser: *Puts on shades as he comes to sit down next to angel* Hey Angel

Angel: Hello bowser!.is it ok with you if i ask a few questions? *Smiles to the crowd*

Bowser: Sure why not...*puts away his shades*

Angel: Ok! *clears throat again* What are your favorite things and bad things?

Bowser: Well....my favorite things to do is killing people,kidnap princess, and Spending time with my wife...And My Bad things is that i have to watch all my kids until my wife comes home.

Angel: Interesting...who is your wife bowser?

Bowser: Queen Summer

Angel: Sounds very nice...do you to get along?

Bowser: Umm...sometimes but we sort things out together in the end...

Angel: Oh...i see *smiles*..now tell me...why do you like kidnapping princess?

Bowser: THAT'S PERSONAL!! *Roars*

The Crowd: *gasp*

Angel: Ok then, next question is Who do you hate from brawl?

Bowser: Ganondorf,Wario,King Dedede ect.

Angel: *eyes widen*...Wow....*shakes head*...Next Question, What do you like from brawl?

Bowser: Me Kicking butt to almost everyone in the ssbb roster *scoffs*

Angel: Umm...that's not nice but ok i guess...the last question is How did you meet your wife?

Bowser: hehe well we both met-

Summer: *Burst into the stage* DON'T YOU DARE TELL THEM HOW WE MET!!! *tackles Bowser*

Boswer+Summer: *wrestle*

Angel: Well everyone! that's all we have for today! Thank you all for coming! Join me next time with our new guest!

Tell me who should i interview next! by commenting on this story!
And don't forget to Rate,share and comment! :)

Angel: And thank you for one of the questions Foxylove777!
~Please Follow her and read her books! :D ~

~Angel