Pink Pit (Dare)

Angel: Hello Everyone! today's dare is Pit dying all his clothes and hair....Pink! (i looove pink <3 <3)

Pit: WHAAAT?! W-WHO REQUESTED THAT?!

Cody: *scoffs*

Pit: *looks at Cody*...YOU!

Cody: Uh-oh *runs*

Pit: Ohhh no you don't! *about to chase him*

Angel: *pulls pit to her* uh-uh, you stay here and do the dare young man!

Pit: *real close to her chest* O__O'

Angel: *eyes widen as she glares and slaps pit* Ugh! eew! that was waaaay to close *grossed look* (i regret doing that -_-')

Pit: *touches his cheek* OUCH! it's not my fault i got close to you!

Angel: Well it's not my fault that i have huge chest! *mad* -_-'.......

Samus: She got that from me *crosses her arms*

Angel: Anyways! back to the dare!...Cody come!

Cody: Yes Angel?

Angel:*hands cody a bucket of pink paint*

Cody: *gets it and quickly throws it to pit*

Pit: *coughs* Ugh! *looks at himself* .....great......i look like a girl now -_-'

Everyone Except Angel: *laughs*

Dark Pit: *laughing evilly as he's against a wall with his shades on*

TL: *sprays Dark pit with a color of rainbows on his clothes*

Dark Pit (DP): WHAT THE- *looks at toon link* *growls an starts chasing tl around the stage*

Kayla: This is too funny! *takes out her cell phone and starts to video tape*

Cody: *still laughing as he records as well*

Angel: *sitting on her seat seriously as she looks at everyone having a good time*..... *smiles sweetly*

Fox: *laughs and looks at angel* What's wrong honey?

Angel: *ears twitching as she senses something from far away* *stands up* Be right back *takes out her axe and runs to the exit*

Fox: *looks at her leave* (Hmm....maybe she sensed someone in trouble, imma go after her) *about to get up*

Samus: Fox stay, she can take care of herself....remember?

Fox: Oh, right *looks back at the exit with a concerned look* (i hope she can handle it by herself) :(

Thank you all for reading! up next is interviewing Star! (requested, again) :)

and like always,

Rate

Share

Follow

&

Comment! :)

~Angel