Interviewing Claus (Part 2)

Ness: Hey guys where back!

Claus: Are you going to interview me?....or?......

Angel: Since i'm back from my date, i can interview you if you want?

Ness: what do you think Claus?

Claus:......Ok :(

Angel: *notices Claus* Claus.....*puts her hand on his shoulder*.......don't be sad....you'll find your mate when your older *smiles*

Claus: *blushes a little* T-thank you Angel *small smile*

Angel: Your welcome ^_^ ........*reads her flash cards* 1st question do you-

Ness: I already read that one

Angel ok, have you ask them the 2nd question?

Ness: *thinks* i'm not sure.....but continue

Angel: Already then 2nd question.......Do you miss your mother?

Claus: *sign*.............Yes.......i do.......i miss her very much :'(

The Crowd: Awwww

Angel: *tries not to cry* i-im sure she's in a better place now *sniff* Claus

Claus: *tear run down his cheek*......*sniff* yeah......

Angel: Sorry i reminded you of your mother Claus *puts a hand on her chest with a worried face*

Claus: It's ok Angel *wipes away his tear*

Ness: *also crying a little and quickly wipes it away*

Fox: *hugs Angel and puts his hand around her waist*

Angel: *tries not to blush*...Ok umm.....3rd question.....What is your favorite food?

Claus: Omelet and yours?

Angel: My favorite food is anything *smiles and continues to read the next question* Ok 4th question....Do you love your twin brother?

Claus: If you mean Lucas....yes i do. He's my bro

Ness: He's my bro as well :)

Angel: *laughs* Ok, 5th question...Did you like being the masked man?

Claus:...........No.........please don't say why....

Angel: Oh.....i see why.....*sad face*....I understand *smiles*..anyways would you like to hear the next question?

Claus: Wait before you do, can i have your number?

Ness+Fox: *eyes widen*.....What?

Angel: You mean my cellphone number?

Claus: y-yeah....you know...just for emergency's and.....s-stuff? *sightly blushes*

Fox: e_e......

Ness: -_-......

Angel: Why of course ^_^ *takes a little piece of paper and a pen and writes it down*

Samus: Angel......this is from Claus, he wanted me to give it to you *hands her a box of chocolate*

Angel: *looks up and takes the box of chocolates* *looks at Claus and smiles* Awww Claus! you didn't have to *opens it and eats one*

Fox: *slightly jealous* -_-......

Claus: Y-your welcome *red flush face*

Ness: *notices*........-_-....

Angel: mmm this chocolate is delishes  and here *gives Claus the piece of paper*

Claus: *takes it and puts it on his pocket* Thanks and i'm glad you like it *smiles*

Samus: Dear, i have to go. They need back on the ship, i'll come back when i can *stands up,hugs angel and leaves*

Angel: Bye Mom *looks at Claus* So....do you want to hear the next question?

Claus: Yes

Angel: Ok!....6th (last question) question...Who do you like?

Claus: Well.....i....uh- *blushes*.......can i skip that question?

Angel: It was the last question, and i already know who you like

Fox: We all clearly know who you like Claus...

Ness: Yeah!

Claus: *blushes even more*

Angel: Ok guys! *laughs* ummm....well everyone! thank you all for coming! join us next time! bye! *waves*

Fox+Ness+Claus: *waves*

Thank you all for reading! and like always, Rate,share,follow,and comment! :D

~Angel