Guard For 5 Night's: Foxy The Pirate (Part 1)

(PLEASE READ):
Author's Note: I finally know what 5 Night's at Freddy's house is. And i love it so far, although when i first saw a video of a gamer playing it i was starting to fill a little scary and stuff. When i looked closer to the device screen, a bear popped out....screaming....and i all of a sudden screamed jumped  and yelled really loud that i woke my sister up (lol). Anyways, i decided to make my OC interview Foxy (since's hes now my favorite from the popular horrow game). I know i know, it's not related to Smash bros. but hey, it's kinda in common with Fox? (sort of?...don't agree with me?...that's fine :) ). Enjoy everyone :) ❤ ♞

Angel: *heading over to Freddy's Pizzaria's house*

Owner: *opens front door* May i help you Ma'm?

Angel: Yes, i would like to interview some of your robot animals you got in here?

Owner: Oh do you mean my Animatronic?

Angel: *nods*

Owner: Uhmm...i don't know ma'm i don't think i'll-

Angel: Please?

Owner: But why?

Angel: I would like to get to know this Animatronic's *smiles kindly*

Owner: *huffs*...Alright, BUT.....you must take care of my place for 5 nights

Angel: *nods* Sure thing Mister Freddy Owner *walks inside as the owner gives her the keys from the pizzaria*

Owner: Good luck *leaves*

Angel's P.O.V

I walk inside the building when i notice a party room in the way front of the room i was standing on. I notice some lights flicker as i walk along the center row tables. I felt a chill run down my spine and decided to turn into my fox form.

*Switches To Her Fox Form*

In the front stage i see a cute looking cayotee sitting still and quite in a pianos's chair. I slightly smile and walk over towards it. I had positive feelings rushing threw my mind as i kept walking towards it with a sweet smile.

*Phone rings from the employee's office*

I turn to look at the dark hallway leading towards the sound of telephone calling....Dark and gloomy looking. I get out my gray flashlight from my left pocket and rush over to the room (I didn't feel like using my powers...yet).

After i got there, the phone began to let the person speak from the speaker. I herd and listen closely. I sat on a chair and looked around and spotted some posters and some party flyers.

After the man finished speaking, i was shocked by what he said but at the same time, i wasn't afraid.

I notice the battery i had left and only had 97%. Already?. Eh, that's no problem for me then. I was about to get up and walk back to the main room when i herd creepy footsteps and noises. I remember the man saying to check every camera to keep an eye on the Animatronic's.

I huffed and checked every single camera when 2 black eyes and small red points in the center of it starring directly at the camera. I yawmed and sat back down.

I checked the left light from the door and saw a duck appear outside the doors window. Uh-oh....this can't be good.

I immidietly closed down the left door as i felt my heart beating so fast. From this point.....i was scared. I was starting to dislike this job but i had to let my self know.....i just came here to interview a robot animal known as a Animatronic's...

To Be Continued...

Hey everyone! let me know of what you think of this update! if you want me to continue it, please let me know on the comments down below! (or to the side) :)

~Angel

(Not Edited)