Interviewing Princess Rosalina

Angel: Hello everyone, welcome back to the show! today we have a New Guest, which is...Princess Rosalina! *claps*

Rosalina: *Walks in on stage with luma on her hands*

The Crowd: *Cheers and Claps*

Ness: I'll be right back angel *runs to a bathroom*

Angel: Hello Rosalina! i'm glad you could make it!

Rosalina: *giggles* Thank you for inviting me Angel

Angel: Your welcome, and is it ok if i ask you a few questions?

Rosalina: Of course!

Angel: Ok! 1st question, Do you like ruling the galaxy?

Rosalina: Yes i do, and it is my job to do that *smiles*

Angel: That's good!....2nd question, how do you feel being confirmed for the new ssb4?

Rosalina: I was....shocked? at first but then it got all exciting for me and-

???: *burst into the stage and looks over to rosalina* They you are! we need you over here up in star road!

Rosalina: Geno?....whats going on? *stands up* is everything alright?

Geno: *shakes head no* Come quick! *looks over to angel* Sorry miss angel, imma need to borrow the princess for a while

Angel: That's ok, go ahead, but thank you rosalina for coming and you to luma *smiles*

Luma: *jumps off rosalina's hands and jumps around angel's chair*

Angel: *laughs* aww....see you & rosalina soon!

Luma: *nods and jumps back to rosalina's arms*

Rosalina: Goodbye Angel...and also me & geno will be watching all of you among the stars *smiles and leaves running out of the stage with geno*

Ness: *walks in* i'm back

Angel: where were you?

Ness: I was in the bathroom

Angel: Oh ok, well everyone! see you all next time with a special guest! *waves at the crowd and at the camera*

Ness: *peace signs the camera and at the crowd*

Thank you all for reading! Up next were gonna have a special guest staying with Angel, who do you all think it would be? let me know on the comments! :)

And like always, Rate,Share, and Comment! :D

~Angel