Shirtless Guys (Dare) (Kind Of Gone Wrong)

Angel: Hello everyone! today we are going to-

Dark Pit: Can i see Dark Angel?

Angel: After you do a dare

Ness: Wait.........WHAT?!.....another dare?! *hides behind the chair* Uh-uh! i'm not doing dares again!

Angel: *huffs* Ness....please.....do it for my daughter.......Candice

Ness: Awww.....ok....but whats the dare this time though?

Angel: Well all the boys have to dance to a song called "alocanda" ( i think that's how yo spell it) and without there umm...*clears throat* Uhh...shirts on O_O'

All Guys: WHAT?!

Fox: But........i don't wanna, i don't want the females to stair at me

TL: Who send you that dare?!

Angel: Kayla

Marth: *takes a deep breath*KAAAAAAAAYYYYLLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samus: *huffs* Oh boy -_-'

Cody: Do i have to do it as well?

Angel: Yes. Sorry Cody, dare is a dare

Cody: Aww

Angel: Ok guys ready?

Dark Pit: Wait!........I'll do it if.........you take out your dark self *crosses his arms*

Angel: You want her to look at you without your shirt on?

Dark Pit: Duh

Angel: *huffs* Alright *takes dark angel out*

Dark Angel: There is no way i'm watching this, i don't want to *beep*  see bony and thick bodies all over this *beep* *beep* *beep* place *crosses her arms madly and looks away*

Dark Pit: I'm not bony! *takes off his shirt and gets in front of dark angel as he flexes his muscles at her* (6 pack)

Dark Angel: GET.........THAT *beep* *beep* AWAY..........FROM ME *glaring*

Dark Pit: Aww c'mon! you got to admit it looks irresistible *leans over for a kiss*

Dark Angel: *screams women-ly and brave* *hits dark pit in between legs with full force* (middle part)

All Guys (except Meta Knight) (MK is at meeting btw): Ooooo..........

Dark Pit: M-my....n-nuts *falls to the ground moaning in pain*

Dark Angel: *un-dust her hands* Who's next? *glaring as she pops her knuckles*

Angel: Darky......no

Dark Angel: *crosses her arms and sits next to her*

Angel: Ok! now......All Smash bros. guys, please come up front to do the dare

All Guys: *come up the stage*

Samus: *puts on the music*

All Guys: *start to dance*

Marth: Kayla is gonna get it when i return home *dancing as he starts to take his shirt off*

Ike: (i hope Kayla is watching this)

Fox: *taking off his jacket and shirt as he dances in front of angel flexiv-ly*

Angel: *eyes widen as she blushes real red* O//O

Samus: *looking at her phone*

CP (Captain Falcon): Hey Samus *dancing without his shirt on as he winks at samus*