Interviewing Lady Palutena

Samus: Hello Everyone! Welcome to the show!....as you all can see, i'll be interviewing a new comer from ssb4!

Fox: *looks around the stage* Hey?....where's Angel?

Ness: She went to the changing room..

Fox: Changing room?...Why?...did she got dirty or something?

Samus: *laughs* No, she went to go try on the dress i gave her

Angel: Hey Everyone i'm back (Angel is on her Anthro form as she is a wearing a white goddess of love dress,its one of those dresses than can show a leg off, kind of like palutena's but much prettier)

Fox+Ness+Samus: *Turn to look at angel*

Fox: *in amazed* WOW!.....Angel! you look so beautiful!

The Crowd: *Whistles*

Angel: Really? *shy tone*

Ness: Yes! you look great! *smiles*

Samus: Do you like it?

Angel: Like it?.....I love it! *sits back down*

Samus: Dear? is it ok if i interview the guest?

Angel: sure mom, go right ahead *smiles*

Samus: Alright everyone! today i will be interviewing......Miss Lady Palutena! *claps*

The Crowd: *Cheers and claps*

lady palutena: *Walks into the stage with her light staff as she smiles at the crowd*

Samus: Hell miss lady palutena

lady palutena:*sits next to samus* Hello Samus, i see you finally found your missing daughter *smiles*

Samus: Yes i did, and i'm glad i did *smiles back*...and miss lady?

lady palutena: Yes, you may interview me

Samus: Already then, 1st question, how do you feel being confirmed on the new ssb4?

lady palutena: It's simply wonderful! i would say, i can finally get to be close to pit *giggles*

Samus: uh-huh...i see, very well indeed, 2nd question....Do you really watch over all of us?

lady palutena: Why of course, it is my job to keep people safe

Samus: You have a point, 3rd question....Would you like Dark pit on the new ssb4?

lady palutena: That depends......if he does, i hopefully don't want him to be crashing my party

Samus: I see....ok last question, is my husband doing fine?

lady palutena: Yes, he is and he says he misses you and Angel a lot, and he says hi

Angel: *sobs*.......Dad *covers her eyes with both hands*.....i miss you to *sniffs*....

Fox: *hugs angel*

Samus: *tears run down her cheeks*.....

lady palutena: *sad look*......don't worry miss samus, and angel.....Alexander will be in your hearts forever *smiles*

Samus:........I miss him to.......Miss lady palutena? please tell him that i miss him to

Angel: *looks back at lady palutena* and also......give him a hug from me and tell him i love him so much, would you please? *sniffs*.....

lady palutena: Why of course Angel, it would be my pleasure

Ness: Thank you miss lady palutena for coming here tonight, and thank you all for coming! see you all next time! *peace signs at the camera and at the crowd*

Samus+Angel+Fox+ lady palutena: *waves at the crowd and at the camera*

Thank you all for reading! and like always, Rate,Share, and comment!

~Angel