Interviewing Ayame (Requested OC)

Angel: Hello Everyone! welcome to the show! *smiles happily* Today, we have a new guest which is....Ayame! *claps*

The Crowd: *cheers and claps*

Ness: Who's Ayame?

Angel: A Warrior Princess

TL+Ness+Cody+Tiger+Fox+Samus: *claps*

Ayame: *walks into the stage and sits down*

Guy fans: *around her age start whistleling at her*

Ayame: *waves*

Angel: Hello Ayame, how are you?

Ayame: Good and you?

Angel: Good to :) now, may i ask you a few questions?

Ayame: Sure!

Angel: Ok!...1st question, How old are you?

Ayame: 18 *grins*

Angel: Ok, next question....what are your hobbies?

Ayame: Drawing!

Angel: Nice! me too, but i don't do it often anymore because i need to take care of so many things like people,helping my family and friends from personal things

Fox: My Angel works really hard *kisses her* i wish she had to spend more time with me and our kids....

Cody: True Fact

Samus: My daughter helps me a lot through my missions....a lot *smiles*

Ness: She a very busy queen but manages to get the job done at times when she can *smiles*

TL: She really helps people, she even help my poor village for more land,food and homes/shelters

Ayame: *looks at angel* Aww that's so nice of you to help!

Angel: Thank you :)...anyways! next question.....who do you like?

Ayame: I like Marth & Ike! *blushes*

Marth: O//O'

Kayla: Marth is my big brother,and ike likes me

Ayame: *about to say something back*

Angel: Ok! moving on to the next question, what powers do you have?

Ayame: All the powers in the world! like Excalibur-of-souls!

Angel: Hmm.....interesting *grabs her chin with a smirk* (reading her mind and soul)

Ness: She doesn't does she? :3

TL: *looks at ayame* Angel here also has the power of everything but she's more powerful than you think, she can take anyone down

Samus: In other words, my daughter is really powerful, she got that gift from my husband "Alexander Madain Aran".....which he......passed.....away when Angel was born..*sigh*

Ayame: * gasp and looks at Angel* is that true? ):o

Angel: *sigh*....................yes....*tries not cry* But anyways! back to interview!......*looks at the last question* Ok! last question......What do you dislike?

Ayame: I'm sorry to hear that! and I don't like dresses,make up, and i to see my friends killed!

Angel: I don't like seeing my friends and loved ones in danger as well

Samus: She's an over protecting mother like i am *smirks*

Fox: She is, and i like that about her *runs his hands on angel's waist and kisses her*

Angel: *kisses him back*

Ness: Well everyone! thanks for coming! up next is a real funny dare from Cody *scoffs*

Cody+TL: *scoffs*

Everyone: *waves*

Thank you all for reading! up next is a requested dare from Cody lol cx (soooo hilarious)

and like always,

Rate

Share

Follow

&

Comment! :)

~Angel