Link In a Epona Horse Costume (Dare) (WARNING CUSSING IN THIS UPDATE)

Link: *reads the title*........*sigh* -_- *huffs* Really?

Angel: *reading the flash cards* *nods* Sorry Link, dare is a dare

Link: What else do i have to do as I'm wearing a horse costume?

Angel: You have to dance and sing to a song called "Dark Horse"

Dark Angel: Ugh -_-.....i hate that shitty song *crosses her arms*

Ness: OH MY GOSH! *points at darky's leg* IS THAT A GIANT NAIL STUCK INSIDE YOUR LEG?!

Dark Angel: What?......this? *points at the jumbo nail threw her toned leg as the other end of the nail is sticking out from her leg* Yeah, it's a nail *touches it and moves it around*

Angel: Darky! stop! your freaking everybody out with that nail of yours *covering ness's eyes*

Ness: *pale and passes out*

TL: *eyes wider as he shakily points at the nail dripping a little body fluid on Darky's leg*

Tiger: What happen to you?

Cody: Oh my gaaaasshh who did that to you?!

Dark Angel: *smirks* I was in the middle of a fucking fight earlier with some hoes, but don't worry bitches, i feel hell-a fine

Everyone: *scream*

Cody: Stop cussing!

Dark Angel: No you little *beep*! imma cuss as long as i want, you ain't nobody to control me, you aint my dad you bitch ass mother fucker *beep* *beep* *beep* (Continues to cuss for 5 minutes)

Cody: e_e Angel! please get her out of here!

Dark Angel: Make me *beep* >:)

Samus: If your both going to fight, please take it outside! not in here

Cody: Bring it on! *takes out his sword*

Dark Angel: *smirks evilly and shakes her head no* >:) Big mistake *laughs evilly*

Cody+Dark Angel: *go outside and start to fight*

Dark Pit: Cody is a goner for sure *smirks*

TL: Oh man! Cody is dead!

Angel: *gets an image from the future* I hate to say this but......it's indeed true.....Cody is goner :(

*puts the flash cards down* I'll go get him *goes outside*

Everyone: *herd a bone pop badly and you can a guy scream in the back alley outside* OOOOoo! *in a ouch tone*

Angel: *comes inside carrying Cody bridal style* I told you, never make my dark clone mad

Cody: I can't.....m-move....m-my....a-arms....a-and....l-legs!.......*moans* Aww.......m-my ribs! *face super bruised up*

Angel: *heals Cody gently with her light of life orb in her left hand* Meanwhile I'm healing Cody, Mom please give link a epona horse costume *looks at toon link*  Toony i want you to play the song ok? *smiles*

TL: *gives a thumbs up and starts to play the music*

Link: *puts on the epona horse costume as samus leaves to sit down* *start to dance and sing the dark horse song*

Almost Everyone: *start to record Link doing the dare*

After The Dare...

Dark Pit: I told you, never mess with my girl *smirks*

Cody: Oh shut up dark pit! she doesn't even like you! get it threw your head! -_-

Dark Pit+Cody: *start to argue*

Link: *takes out the epona horse costume* It's sweating in here....whew *wipes his for head off with sweat in his hand* (Link: I ain't showering tonight *snaps his fingures around like a girly girl does it)

Angel: Thanks for the dare! *waves*

Alissa: *comes in* I'm back!

Angel: A! *hugs Alissa* Hi! how you been?

Alissa: Good!...although i wish my other friends were here, there busy doing there thing!.....is it ok if i join you here with the rest of the crew?

Angel: Of course! welcome back Alissa!

Alissa: Thanks! *takes a seat*

Everyone: *waves*

Thank you all for reading! thanks for the dare Cody! please leave your next dare on this update! :)

and like always,

Rate

Share

Follow

&

Comment! :)

~Angel