Interviewing Yoshi

Angel: Hello Everyone! welcome back to the show! today i will interviewing a brawl guest which is.......... Yoshi! *claps*

The Crowd: *cheers and claps*

Ness+TL+Fox+Samus+Cody: *claps*

Yoshi: *walks into the stage and sits next to Fox*

Camera Guy: Miss Angel?....may i speak to you?

Angel: *stands up and walks to the backstage with the camera guy*

Samus: ?......why would the camera guy want to talk to Angel?...did she do something wrong?

Fox: I don't know.....but i don't like it...*about to stand up*

Angel: *walks back to the stage sadly*.......*sits back down and forces a smile*

Fox: *whispers* Dear?...are you alright?

Angel: *smiles*.......Yes dear i am fine

Fox: What did he tell you?

Angel:..........You'll see..later on... *reads flash cards* Hello Yoshi! welcome to the show

Yoshi: *yoshi voice* Thank you!

Angel: Your welcome, and may i ask you a few questions?

Yoshi: Sure thing!

Angel: Ok 1st question....How's life in brawl?

Yoshi: Good!

Angel: What is it that you like about brawl?

Yoshi: Mmmm! the food *rubs his stomach*

Ness: Everyone knows that

Angel: *smiles* ok next question......what gender are you?

Yoshi: I'm a male

TL: Then why do you make eggs if you are a male?

Yoshi: *shrugs* generations keep passing from my great great great grandparents

Angel: Neat *reads next question* Ok next question, who do you like?

Yoshi: Birdo *blushes as he plays around with his fingers together*

Everyone: Awww...

Angel: That is so adorable!....Ok next question....Who is your favorite brawl character?

Yoshi: Hmm...Link!

TL: What about me?

Yoshi:......

TL: Oh come on!...is it because i'm a clone of Link? i still have his similar move sets as he does! but i'm cutter! :3

Ness: Oh please! the only cute one around here is me!

TL: Nu-uh!

Ness: Uh-huh!

Angel: Enough you 2!..you are both simply cute!

Ness+TL: Thanks Angel *looks at each glaring*

Angel: Ok last question for you yoshi....do you like hanging out with the Mario Bros.?

Yoshi: I love it! i love helping them get to new places in the game! its really fun!

Angel: Nice! very nice :)

Samus: Dear? what did the camera told you?

Angel: I.....can't.......i don't want to say it :( ....

Samus: is it something bad?

Angel:........

Camera Guy: There are to many of you special guest.....Master Hand told me to tell Angel...MM still owns this place...

Samus: ? i thought me and my daughter own this place!

Camera Guy: Yeah but Angel is not a brawl character like you all.....except that kid sitting next to toon link

Cody: Me?

Camera Guy: *nods*

Fox: Nonsense! Angel and Cody are Brawl characters like us!

Camera Guy: Angel is over powered....she does not realize it yet....she has all the powers in the world like her father (God) she can defeat anybody but ANYBODY when she wants to....and Cody....he's just another sword guy...we have to many sword men in brawl

Cody: I not only fight with my sword! i can fight with my hands as well!

Camera Guy: That does not cut it kid

Ness: That is not fare!!

Fox: Were is Master Hand?! i want to speak to him personally!

Camera Guy: At a meeting! he told me to tell Angel to choose 1 of you to get out of the show

Angel: I don't want any of them to get out! there all my friends and family to me!

Camera Guy: If you can't choose, then let the readers choose who they want out...most names of the guest will be eliminated on this show...

Everyone except Angel: *look at each other*

Angel: *sad face as she huffs to the camera* Thank you all for coming and reading....i hope to see you all next time *waves*

Everyone: *waves sadly*

Thank you all for reading! Who should they take out besides Angel (since she is the host of the show)? Let me all know in the comments!

The most names of one of the special guest, gets to be out of the show.

Who should i interview next? it cannot be the same brawl character unless you give me 4 or questions of them, it cannot be repeated questions.

The SSBB Dares are coming soon!!

And like always,

Rate

Share

Follow

&

Comment! :)

~Angel