Interviewing Meta Knight

Angel: *stops drinking coffee* Hello everyone! welcome back to the show, today i will interviewing a brawl character....which is......Meta Knight! *claps*

The Crowd: *cheers and claps*

Ness: *smirks as he claps*

Fox: *claps*

Meta Knight: *black with purple smoke puffs next to angel seat*

Angel: *gasp*...*laughs* Hello meta knight! welcome to the show *smiles*

Meta Knight: *looks at Angel* *deep voice*.....Greetings....Princess........I thank you for inviting me today

Angel: Your welcome, and may i ask you a few questions?

Meta Knight: *deep voice* You may princess

Angel: You can just call me Angel?

Meta Knight: Very well then, please proceed

Angel: Ok! 1st question, How do you feel being confirmed to the new ssb4?

Meta Knight: *deep voice*...Oh, it is an honor to be welcome back as a character again

Angel: I know! your are truly amazing i would say

Meta Knight: *laughs maturely with a deep tone*......Thank you for nice comment.....Angel (He can't show emotions because he is wearing a mask) *Obliviously* cx

Angel: Your welcome, and next question.....Are you close friends with Kirby?

Meta Knight: *deep voice* That is a very good question......and no.....we are not

Angel: Why not?

Meta Knight: *deep voice* Because he doesn't act nor talk maturely like i do, and i don't have time with playing with his childish games.....

Angel: Then why are you always after him? like stalking  him down and getting into his way?

Meta Knight: *deep voice* Wellll Angel.....that's because it's my job to do so, i mean its nothing personal, im just following strict orders from my Owner... the one who created me...

Angel: Oh....ok i see......*clears throat* ok next question....Do you like anybody?...

Ness: :3 .....

Fox: *drinks some more coffee*

Meta Knight: *deep voice*......I uh..*stuttering* I-it's.......*breaking a sweat*.......At the moment.......i do.....

Angel: May i ask who it is? *drinks coffee*

Meta Knight:...........It's..................well..........it use to be uh............

Ness: Come on! tell her the truth already! >:0

Meta Knight: *clears throat*........*huffs*.........I can't.........i'm sorry, may i skip that question?

Angel: *puts down her coffee cup*.......That was the last question actually...but its ok, if you don't want to tell us, then that is ok *pats meta knights back slowly meaning its ok*

Meta Knight: *sign in relief*.......*deep voice* Thank You miss Angel

Angel: Any time ^_^ But thanks for coming though, i hope to see you next time

Ness: e______________e (<-----Ness's face right now)..................Well thank you all for coming! please join us again, next time! *waves at the crowd & at the camera*

Angel+Fox: *drinking coffee as they wave one hand to the crowd and at the camera*

Meta Knight: *disappears into his cape*

Who do you think Meta Knight Likes? let me know on the comments! :D

Thank you all for reading, please rate,share, and comment! :)

~Angel