Interviewing Faith (Then Star)

Previously on Dragon Ball Z! lol just kidding, Previously on the Angel's mission....

Angel: *comes back in and sits down*

Fox: What happened dear?

Angel: Well, just went to help out a human at the other side of the world..*puts away her lighting axe*

Everyone: WHAT?!

Angel: Yeah, i used my wings to fly way over there just in time.....I'll explain what happened later *reads flash cards* Huh....*looks at Tiger* You want me to interview my daughter i see?

Tiger: I would like to meet her

Angel: Riiiigh.....anyways! everyone! please welcome my daughter, Faith! *claps*

The Crowd: *Cheers & Claps*

Ness+TL+Cody+Samus+Tiger+Fox: *claps*

Faith: *walks into the stage with a serious model look and sits next to her mother*

Fox: Hi sweetheart how's my little princess doing?

Faith:.....*crosses her arms*....Dad....please don't call me that *looks at her mother* Hello mother *smiles sweetly*

Angel: Hello dear *smiles and hugs her*

Samus: Your growing up so fast! *laughs* what do you eat?

Faith:.....*looks at samus* Thank you grandma and i eat anything that looks good......*looks at tiger and quickly looks away*

Fox: Sweety, i want you to my friend Tiger

Faith: *looks at tiger*............................Hello....

Tiger: Hi.

Faith: *looks back at her mother serious*......

Angel: Faith sweet heart, may i ask you a few questions?

Faith: *nods*

Angel: Ok!...1st question.....Do you like being here with me?

Faith: So far....yes

Angel: Ok so would you like to stay here with me then?

Faith: *looks at tiger and back to angel*......I got things to do mother, so.....my answer is no.....sorry....

Angel: (red her mind)......i see......ok, next question......what kind of things do you like?

Faith:.....i like ninja stuff and meditating a lot....

Angel: Ok, next question....What kind of music do you like?

Faith: Relaxing music....

Angel: Ok, next question....Do you like anybody?

Faith:........*looks at tiger and quickly reads his mind*.......(he's not in to me as i can see......).......*frowned face but doesn't show it much*.......No

Ness: (Lie) e___e

Angel: (that's not true dear, i know you like tiger)

Faith: (....use to........)

Angel: (what makes you say that?)

Faith:(.....................he's not...........into me mom, he's a serious type and i don't know....maybe he thinks i'm ugly and not his type......)

Angel: (Dear how can you say such a thing? your not ugly, your beautiful! and please dear, don't so negative!) *clears throat*....Ok! next question......Do you love your sister Candice?

Ness: *daydreams about Candice*

Faith: Of course, i love her....she's my sister

Angel: Awww how nice of you dear, i am glad you love your sister *smiles*

Fox: Faith, why don't you want to be part of the StarFox Team?

Faith:.........Dad....we've been through this already, i told you i'm not into galaxy stuff.....i'm not interested and plus, it's to dangerous *huffs annoyingly*

Angel: Faith!

Fox: *holds angel's hand* It's alright dear....i won't force her if she doesn't want to...i understand, our princess can do anything she wants *smiles at faith*

Faith:......Thank you dad *small smile and looks at the floor sadly*

Angel: Faith.....what's wrong?...you seem sad?

Faith: I'm not sad.......*huffs*.....i got to go.....bye everyone *leaves sadly*

Tiger: (Author's Note: i don't know what will tiger do so).............

Ness: Thank you all for coming! please join us again next time! *waves*

Thank you all for reading! please don't forget to

Rate

Share

Follow

&

Comment! :)

(Faith will move on and maybe won't like anyone else, do to the fact that maybe Tiger don't have feelings for her at all) (Faith is growing up faster & older btw, she's no longer a little girl/kid).

~Angel