Chapter 53

Once we are all back in the living room of the safe house Violet comes back in with Elle following. She has a smile on her face, and Violet seems at ease.

"It seems that Lily has some news to tell us." Violet says, and Lily's face goes pale.

"Mom?!" She nearly squeals and Elle plays innocent.

"Spit it out young lady.." Violet says.

"Adriel and I are planning on getting married.. I know I technically could have already got married but I wanted to wait till my birthday.." Lily says, and Aiden cocks an eyebrow at her.

"That was it?" Aiden says, and Violet shakes her head.

"She is pregnant." Elle nearly squeals, and Lily looks sick.

"Since when?" Aiden says, his protective brother demeanor showing.

"A couple months?, before we were sent here to prepare to bring Ava back...." Lily stammers, and Aiden realizes he can't be mad. Maybe the timing is weird, but they are linked it is destiny's choice.

"That's why I have been redecorating! Because my house is the safest place for Lily and the baby, especially since that Nyx attacked her, I thought for sure she had lost the baby, I found out then that she was pregnant and that's why I was worried and decided that she would be safe at my house. Only few can enter my house, everyone else is banned for mine and their own safety."

"I am safe at the castle mom, I have dad and Adriel, and Aiden there and all of the soldiers.." Lily says, and Elle's face falls.

"Lily, sweet girl, things are about to get very dangerous there... I can sense it, I don't know how long we have, and I won't let my daughter be in harms way while she is with child.." Elle says. Lily is about to say something when someone begins to beat on the door. Everyone goes still, and I quickly get in between Lily and the door. Knowing that she is now carrying a child I feel even more protective over her.

Violet walks to the door slowly opening it.

"Hello Violet, aren't you going to let me in?" I hear a melodic voice say.

I notice Ty visibly relax, I watch as a Fatalia walks into the room, Vixie following behind her.

Ty runs to his sister picking her up in a hug, and my heart swells at how much he cares about his little sister.

"Ava!" Vixie says as Ty sits her down, she runs up to me wrapping me in a tight hug.

"Vixie?! What are you both doing here?" I say hugging her back.

"Well princess, we have come to bring you all back to the kingdom, even Violet and Elle.. Our King has requested our presence. Someone has broke into the kingdom.. but it wasn't one of Scarlett's rebels.. it was a tree nymph, said she was there on business after someone tried to kill her. Now she is being held by the king until you all return, and it seems that there is someone else who seeks your presence there, princess.." Fatalia says, Vixie pulls away, her face suddenly torn.

"Who?" I ask, and Fatalia looks at me with such and intense gaze that my heart nearly stops, something tells me this isn't good.

"Why are me and Violet being summoned as well?" Elle asks, her face only slightly showing worry.

"My brother has decided it is time for you both to come home. Although I am sure he will be shocked once he sees the boy." She eyes Lee, and i suddenly feel protective of him, i start to get in front of him, but Elle beats me to it.

"I won't let any harm come to him." She says, squaring her shoulders defensively. Fatalia looks amused only for a moment, before I see a smile spread wide across her angelic face.

"I've missed you dear friend, but we really should be going." Fatalia says, she turns to the door, but a crash on the other side makes everyone freeze.

"Oooohhhh Violet?!?! Are you homeee?!?!" We here a sickly sweet voice say.

I turn around and head through the hallway and step into an office like room, no one notices at first due to the person outside of the house, but soon everyone quietly follows. I lift my hand to the wall, and mumble the words.

Nothing happens.

"My home is banned from entering Terra, people can get to me from Terra but they can't get back from here." Violet says, her face falling.

"We can go through my home.." Elle says, she raises her hand and within seconds a door appears and she opens it, ushering everyone inside. Aiden and I are the last to go through, but before we can enter we hear the door slam open. I feel Aiden push me into the darkness, and Elle slides in behind him closing the door and putting a seal on it, so no one can enter through it.

"We can no longer get back to the house, i started a fire in there so that they wouldnt find us.."elle whispers behind us as we walk through the blackness, i dont see any flowers, but i can smell them.

"Ava?" I hear someone say, and realize Lee is falling back to walk beside me, Aiden directly behind me.

"Yes, Lee?" I say, he grabs my hand, and I jump at first, but soon relax.

"I'm afraid of the dark.." he whispers.

At first I almost laugh, but then I realize, he has been in the dark for so long. It must have been terrifying.

I squeeze his hand, and I can feel him relax.

As we come to the door to Elle's home, I can feel Aiden's hand on my lower back. His touch is reassuring, and I melt at the warmth it brings me.

I feel Lee stumble, and I look in his direction. He is shaking something off, his hand still in mine.

"Lee, what's wrong?" I say, but as the door to Elle's home opens, the light shines perfectly, shining on to the creature grabbing my brother.