Chapter 56

I feel my face heat up, Ty clears his throat.

"When you say foreign objects, do you happen to mean clothes?" I stammer out, he looks me in the eyes before nodding.

"I do, it is the only way for my essence to heal you properly... I Promise, Princess, I won't do anything to make you uncomfortable..." his words are sincere.

"Won't everyone notice how long we have been gone?" I ask, curious as to how Aiden, and Eric haven't barged in yet.

"The magic traps us in time, they won't notice, because when we leave it will be as if we were only in here for a moment." Ty says, I blush, and look towards the deep blue water.

"Please, turn around, I will undress, and enter the water.. Then you will do the same... I promise I will only look at your eyes." Ty whispers, I turn around almost stumbling. After a moment I hear the water ripple slightly. I slowly begin pulling the clothes off, though I feel embarrassed, I am oddly calm.

I realize that this is how I always feel around Ty, that no matter what happens he will always accept me.

Even when he can't have me.

I turn, and notice Ty, he is standing about waist deep in the water, I begin to blush as I realize the water hides the rest of him. His body glistens even more in the water.

His eyes never leave my face, he walks to me reaching his hand out to me.

I take it, suddenly very aware of how exposed I am.

"Don't be embarrassed, I have always found you beautiful.. and I will not do anything to make you uncomfortable..  though I do need you to be against me.." His words are a breeze against my skin. I press my body against him, he stiffens a moment, before his body relaxes. I feel a heat growing between us, my skin begins to glow, and I feel the burns going away.

Ty steps back, bringing me with him as the water begins to cover us.

"Wrap your legs around me, I will hold you.." Ty says, and I blush before doing as he says.

I am suddenly more aware of him, I gasp, and his eyes meet mine with just as much surprise.

My body erupts, and I feel my back press against the wall of the pool. Ty holding on to me as if I will disappear if he lets go.

"Ty.... why don't I feel sick?" I gasp, and I meet his eyes. They have grown shades darker.

"Ava... we have linked...." His voice is barely a whisper, but his body says all of the things his lips can not.

I feel his lips meet mine, and my body reacts in a way I never imagined. When I move his body follows, when he presses forward I meet him.

"Ty..." I whisper as our bodies erupt.

I can feel my heart pounding, but I can also feel his heartbeat.

It is the same as mine.

I feel him lift me out of the water, I feel weightless.

"How can this be?" I ask, his eyes meet mine.

"Destiny is cruel, but I am sorry if I broke your trust... I did not expect my body to react in such a way... I feel that I have overstepped my bounds. Please my dear Ava, do not hate me.." his eyes are pleading as I feel him sit me on his bed. He is on his knees in front of me.

"Why would I ever hate you?" I ask, and his face looks broken.

"Because I feel I have only added fuel to the fire, and now that our bodies have bonded, and we are linked, it complicates things... I have made your choice far harder. But please, if you choose one of the others, don't send me away... I will forever protect you even if I can not have you.." his voice is trembling, and I see glimmering tears falling from his eyes.

"I will never send you away..." I whisper. He pulls me into his lap, and our bodies ignite again.

"As much as I don't want this to end, the magic won't last forever..." Ty says, and he lifts me to stand. We dress quickly, and soon we walk out of the room.

"Let's get to the other's." Ty says, his body is far more relaxed then when we went in there, and I do my best to act like nothing happened although my body feels like I am floating.

I had never done that before, and my body shows the difference.

"They are going to kno-" I am cut off as I turn the corner. I meet the eyes of Aiden, and Eric.

"Ty.." Aiden, and Eric both say. Their voices dripping with anger.

"Stop." I say, and they all look to me.

"I have not made a choice, and I don't plan to anytime soon.. I can not change the things that have happened... once I speak to my father, I want to be alone..." I say, and they all look at me, hurt clear in their eyes.

I beging walking towards the throne room, and they all follow behind me.

I can feel all of their emotions, but for some reason I don't feel sick. It's almost as if not being linked to Ty was the problem. I'm not sure why Destiny has gave me not two, but three links, but I do know that something huge is about to happen. Destiny has a lot in store for all of us, and I need to be ready.

As we reach the throne room, I look inside and notice a shadowy figure. A large dark cloak hides it's features, but something feels familiar about its presence. I enter the room, my father looks to me instantly.

"Ava, my daughter, I never thought I would ever be able to see both of my children again..." he says, his eyes tearing up.

"I never thought I would ever meet my brother..." I say, "but there are far bigger things at hand."