Chapter 52

I walk into Elle's house and I'm instantly met with something more bright and inviting than the darker theme she went with the last time I was here. 

She closes the door after we are all inside and I notice a very pleasant smell radiating through out the halls.

"It's the roses, they give off a very beautiful smell that can also be very deadly in large quantities.. I use the aroma to keep myself and guest included calm."

"Oh, so what made you redecorate? If you don't mind me asking." I ask, and she smiles at me.

Her smile hides something, and for a moment I feel as though she will tell me.

"You will find out soon enough my dear.." she walks to me and gently pinches my cheek, "right now they we need to get you to Violet, so follow me.."

She begins to walk down another long hallway, and we all follow her. She opens a door to what looks like it could be a closet, but she motions for me to walk in, I am skeptical at first but I do as she wishes and for only a second am I in the black before I feel someone grab me and pull me to them. My eyes adjust to the light to see Ty holding onto me as if he has seen me in years.

"We were worried to death! Aiden decided that he couldn't wait for us to get back from shopping to tell us he was leaving to check on you. He just left Ty here and told him to not to leave unless he was gone for more than four hours. You know what can happen in four hours?! People can die that's what!" Lily exclaims, and Aiden walks past me and Ty to wrap her in a hug.

"You know I am smart enough to not get killed.." Aiden says pulling back from Lily.

Ty finally pulls away from me and his eyes are stormy and I feel horrible for making him worry.

"I thought you were dead..." he says, and I can see in his eyes what he wants to do, but we both know he won't.

"I just did something stupid that's all.. I'm sorry for making you worry.." I say, and I can feel Eric staring at me.

"Stupid isn't the word for it.." Eric says, and I know he is irritated due to the intimacy Ty is showing me. So I back away from Ty and Eric tries to get closer but Aiden beats him as he quickly grabs my hand. I let go of it as I feel a wave of jealousy from both sides boys.

They Eric looks satisfied as Aiden's face looks hurt.

"You both need to stop, you're making me stomach hurt.." I say as my stomach knots. They both hang their heads as Violet comes through the front door from outside. Adriel is close behind her.

"Elle?" Violet says, nearly dropping the bags of food in her hands.

"Hi mother.." Elle smiles at her, and I feel there is something going on that has changed her.

"What are you doing here?" Violet says, her face worried.

"I am here because they needed me to bring them.  And also because I need to talk to you.. we can leave the kids the talk, I need to speak to you in private.." Before Elle follows Violet into the kitchen she looks at Lily, and Lily looks a little uncomfortable under her gaze.

Adriel goes to Lily's side, and whispers something to her. Her eyes go wide and she shakes her head making him blush.

"What are you two so chatty about?" Aiden gives them a very protective look.

"Nothing.." Lily says, and Aiden cocks an eyebrow at her.

"I call bull.." Aiden says crossing his arms in front of him.

"Aiden.." I say and place my hand on his arm, he calms instantly and Lily visibly relaxes.

"I was just trying to see what they were talking about..." Aiden pouts, I pat his shoulder.

"They deserve to be able to talk without the world knowing.." I give him a look, and he gets a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Speaking of talking, I need to talk to you alone.." Aiden gives me a serious but very sexy look.

He begins to walk away and I start to follow him. I feel a hand touch my arm, and I look back to see Eric give me a look that's make my heart hammering against my chest.

He let's me continue, and I feel so confused.

Aiden takes me to his room and shuts the door behind me. He takes his shirt off and at first I can feel my body burning from the blush that creeps through my body. But soon I see very familiar scars, but scars that I had not seen on his body before but my own.

I see a scar on his lower back that I also have best his a a tad bit different.

"How did you get this one?" I ask, I remember I fell when I was about fourteen and landed on something, I don't remember the details I just remember pain and waking up in the hospital.

"Scarlett.." Aiden says, and I want to torture her the way she has tortured the ones I care about.

"I'm sorry.." I say, feeling fresh tears prick my eyes.

"I wasn't showing you to make you feel bad, I was showing you because I know she may have brought your brother back, but you have to make sure neither of you trust her.." Aiden says.

"I don't trust her and never will.." I says placing my hand on the skin of the scar.

"Plus I wanted to take my shirt off and show you the goods.." Aiden smirks as he turns around to face me.

My jaw nearly drops once I see his abs, he gets closer to me pressing his naked torso against me.

"Hey, I don't like being alone with two brooding guys and a couple.." Lee says from outside the door.

"Oh brother.." I sigh, and hear a chuckle come from outside the door.