Chapter 33

I wake up, and the room is still dark. I hear something coming from the other room. I turn to see Ty still deep in sleep, I don't bother him.

I quickly climb off of the bed, and notice it is still night. I creep towards the door, and open it quietly. As soon as I open it I hear the noise louder. I quickly step into the room so that Ty doesn't wake up. I look around the almost completely black room and try to help my eyes adjust.

Suddenly I here gibberish coming from my left.

"No... not her..." I hear Aiden softly say in his sleep.

I slowly creep towards what just hope is his bed, and stub my foot on the foot of the bed.

I curse and for a moment he goes quite.

"Ava?.." I hear a sleepy voice say.

"I could here you talking kind of loud, it woke me up.. so I came to check on you.." I say quietly, scared to wake anyone else up.

"Shit.. I'm sorry, I was having a great dream that quickly turned bad.." the last word is muffled and I can tell he is running a hand over his sleepy face.

"It's ok, I was just worried, so I thought I'd come check on you.. I guess I'll head back to my room now." I say quickly turning around to go back to my room. Before I can make it there he quickly grabs my arm, and my body glows as he holds me.

"I wouldn't ask, but I really need to hold you.. please don't leave me.." His words are shaky and I can tell there is something he isn't saying. But I don't push the topic, instead I walk towards him. Letting him pull me too him under his blankets.

My body relaxes instantly as he wraps his arms around me holding me to him. I can feel my body giving in to sleep, and so is Aiden.

"I'll see you there.." I hear Aiden say before sleep consumes me.

I am in the meadow again, but this time it is only me. I decide to walk to the center, when I reach it I lay in the tall grass.

"May I join you?" I hear a familiar voice ask.

I looks up to find Aiden, he is in his pajama pants and a loose shirt. I look down at myself and realize I am still wearing the now truly disgusting training gear.

"Yes, but how are you here?" I ask, my voice not hiding the amazement.

"Well when you are linked you can see eachothers dreams if close enough and enter them." Aiden says laying down beside me.

"What if I had been having a nightmare, would you have been willing to enter then?" I ask, a slight smirk on my lips.

"Uh yeah, because then I could fight off all the bad guys to protect you.." he smiles at me, and I can feel my heart skip a beat.

My body begins to move towards Aiden, and I don't try to stop myself. I roll on my side into him, and he welcomes me, putting his arm around me. His face is inches from mine, and it takes everything in me to not kiss him.

As if knowing my thoughts I see a small smirk on his lips before he brings them up to meet mine.

The kiss is like raw electricity bouncing between to circuits, and my body feels alive. He rolls me on my back his body hovering over me, he deepens the kiss.

I feel a hunger deep inside me that wants so much more, I gently bite his lip. Suddenly his eyes turn shades darker, and I feel a shiver run over me.

He kisses me again, this time he trails kisses from my lips down to my neck. As soon as he kisses the soft skin of my neck I feel my body exploding. He stops smiling down at me, I instantly pout from the lack of kissing.

"I'm sorry my love, but it's time for us to wake up, if we sleep any longer breakfast will be over.." Aiden says, a smirk plays on his lips.

Suddenly I feel a pain in my stomach, and then it growls loudly.

"I guess you are right.." I say blushing a bright red.

I wake up groaning, my stomach constricting due to lack of food.

I hear a chuckle behind me, and remember the solid arms wrapped around me.

"I could always just bring food back for you, you don't even have to leave the bed." Aiden says, his voice full of mischief.

"Why would you do that?" I say, my lips holding a smirk.

"So once you eat we can finish where we left off in the dream, but you know not in the dream world." He says his eyes growing darker again.

He quickly slides on top mom me hovering so his weight doesn't press on me. His eyes land on my lips, and I can't hold myself back as I pull his lips down to meet mine.

His lips feel wonderful and I never want this to end.

Knock! Knock!

"Shit.." Aiden says, quickly rolling on to his side behind me. "Act like you are asleep, and we wasn't just making out.."

I roll over facing him, and fake sleep.

I hear the door open, and someone gasps.

"What are you two doing?" Someone says in a single song voice.

It's Lily.

"Lily go away! We were trying to sleep.." Aiden says, and for a second I think she believes him.

Until she starts laughing.

"Boy, you are more flustered than a male Nyx in mating season. So don't give me that sleeping crap, I can tell what was going on.." I hear Lily laughing, and I can't bring myself to turn my face to her because I can feel my cheeks burning.

"Go away, we will be down for breakfast shortly.." Aiden says, his voice growing irritated.

"Have fun!" Lily says before leaving the room.

"Such a buzzkill.." Aiden says, and I can't help the laugh that escapes my lips.