Chapter 38: The missing part

Long brown hair, spread all over Clarke's stomach, soft lips leaving kisses in the direction of her mons pubis, a skilled tongue plunging into her wet folds as she grabbed the brown curls and pulled her even closer.

"Mmm fuck, yeah..." Clarke moaned as she arched her back, spreading her legs wide open, eager to receive the sweet intrusion.

Two long fingers were soon buried inside her wetness, giving her the pleasure she had been deprived of for so long, driving her to the point of insanity and now she finally felt complete and ready to come undone.

Clarke tried hard not to scream as the intense orgasm took over her body, shaking and twitching at the end of it, her fingers clenching in the chestnut hair until she was ready to come back down to earth.

She opened her eyes, slowly regaining the rest of her senses and saw the same fingers that only seconds ago were deep inside her, covered in her wetness, being brought to the full lips she desperately needed to feel on hers. They parted to receive the slick fingers that she saw disappear inside the brunette's mouth, breathing heavy as she watched her lick them clean without taking her green eyes off of her.

"You taste so good... mmm..." she said as soon as she took her fingers out of her mouth.

"Yeah?" Clarke was still hypnotized by the perfect view in front of her.

"Uh huh," the brunette said, smirking. "Here, see for yourself..." she climbed on top of Clarke and pressed her plump lips on hers.

Clarke opened her mouth, welcoming the brunette's warm tongue and moaned when she felt her own taste. The kiss was slow, but lustful, as if they wanted to devour each other and wouldn't even care if they sucked the air out of their lungs in the process.

They slowed down after a while, finally interrupting the make out session and trying to catch their breath as Clarke cupped the brunette's sweaty cheeks with her hands and found her big eyes staring at her with the green in them almost completely eclipsed by the arousal.

"I missed you so much, Lex ..." she whispered and saw the brunette close her eyes as she leaned her head into Clarke's palm.

"I'm right here, love..." she looked at her again, this time with nothing but pure love written all over her face. "I'll always be with you..."

She was about to pull her into another kiss when she heard something vibrating near her head repeatedly and suddenly the warmth of Lexa's naked body on top of her vanished as she opened her eyes, realizing it had been just a dream.

Again.

The days Clarke dreamed about Lexa were the worst and always lead to an increase in the level of her usual sadness, plus the added moodiness after waking up to a reality that didn't have Lexa in it.

Still, she needed to convince herself of it, so she turned her head to the side and touched the empty side of the bed to make sure, because maybe it would still be warm and Lexa had actually slept there.

Maybe she was about to enter the room and bring her breakfast in bed.

Maybe they never broke up.

Maybe it was just a nightmare.

Or maybe they did, but Lexa came back to her and they spent the whole night adoring each other, making up for lost time.

Or maybe...

The hope vaporized the moment her hand touched the cold sheets, feeling stupid for doing that to herself, foolishly getting her hopes up only to hit the ground hard each time.

Clarke shut her eyes tightly and exhaled, trying not to start the day with tears and felt grateful when the phone vibrated yet again.

She grabbed it from the bedside table and saw that she had 4 unread messages from Raven.