Chapter 6: And nothing else matters

Lexa's smile grew wider once she locked eyes with Clarke, who had the exact same reaction despite the nervousness she felt because of the anticipation.

The brunette hurried to open the door and stepped out of the car, so Clarke used the brief moment of the lost eye contact to take a quick but thorough look at Lexa from head to toes.

She was wearing ankle length light blue jeans, a slightly more elegant model than the ones she wore at the convention, and a fitted smocked white top with slim straps, completing the outfit with white high heel sandals.

Clarke's eyes were immediately drawn to Lexa's naked shoulders, admiring her accentuated collar bones and then moved south to her perfectly sized breasts, which is when she realized that Lexa wasn't wearing a bra and it provoked a tingling feeling in her lower abdomen. By the time she got to Lexa's abs, she could already feel the wetness between her legs expanding to her underwear, so she decided to look up and found Lexa's mesmerizing green eyes, looking directly at her again.

Lexa was standing in front of Clarke, fully aware of the blonde's wandering eyes all over her body, which she enjoyed very much while she was trying to find the right way to greet her.

Should she give her a hug? A kiss on the cheek, maybe?

Instead, she put her hands in the back pockets of her jeans.

"Hi, Clarke."

"Nice to see you again, Lexa..." she greeted her back with a genuine smile on her face.

"Shall we?" Lexa took her right hand out of her back pocket to hold the open car door for Clarke. "After you."

Clarke nodded and started walking towards the car and now it was Lexa who was feasting her eyes on the blonde's desirable body, starting at her copious breasts cooped up in a black bra she was able to see through her white shirt, tucked into short black pants that made her legs look extremely appealing. In addition to her outfit, she had put on the same black jacket she wore at the convention and white sandals that matched her shirt.

Finally, Lexa rested her eyes on Clarke's bottom as she was leaning forward to enter the car and she had to reach the highest level of self-control to fight the urge to put her hands all over Clarke and have her right there on the backseat of the car. Just the thought of that made her knees weak and her panties wet, so she quickly shook it off and entered the vehicle to sit next to Clarke.

The chauffeur started driving towards the restaurant and Clarke decided to break the ice by starting a conversation.

"So, how was the rest of the convention? Did you have to stay long?"

"Oh, not really, no. We were done before 6 pm, actually..." Lexa replied, now realizing why she couldn't locate Clarke in the audience at the end of the convention. "So, I take it you didn't stay after the Autograph session?"

"No, umm..." Clarke felt a bit embarrassed, because she unintentionally implied that she had left early, so now she had to think of an excuse to justify her actions. "We had to go because Raven was not feeling so well and needed to rest."

"Is that your friend who was there with you?"

"Yes, my best friend... And my roommate, actually."

"I really liked her energy," Lexa confessed. "I bet it's a lot of fun living with her."

"Oh, you have no idea," Clarke laughed and Lexa looked at her, thinking it was the cutest sound she had ever heard. "What about you? Do you have a Raven in your life?"

"As in best friend, yes... roommate, not anymore..." Lexa answered. "When I first moved to LA I shared an apartment with my friend Marny, and then she went back to Australia, so I moved in with my friend Maia," she explained. "Recently I bought an apartment and moved out."