Chapter 28: The Art of Lesbian Lovemaking

NOTE:

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to wish you Happy holidays and to leave this chapter for you in case you were in need of some Clexa and Octaven moments :P

Let me know what you thought of it, I'm always happy to hear from you :)

S.

**********************************

It was a little after 8:30 pm when Octavia came to Clarke's apartment, about an hour after Raven had gone to the gym. Other than to try and cheer up Clarke, the reason for her visit was a bit of a delicate subject she needed to discuss with her and ask for an advice.

"Here you go," Clarke said as she put the beer in front of Octavia and sat down across from her at the table on the balcony.

"Thanks," Octavia grabbed the bottle and took a sip. "So... You said Lexa texted you from London?"

"Yeah... She met with her friend while she was waiting for her next flight. Now she's already on her way to Singapore... She texted me again right before she got on the plane," Clarke replied and took a sip of her beer.

"Damn... That's going to be a long flight..."

"Thirteen hours... And then almost eight more to Sydney."

"Holy shit... She's going to be travelling all day!" Octavia exclaimed.

"Pretty much, yeah... thirty hours all together give or take..." Clarke confirmed.

"She'll probably sleep through it all, though... I assume she didn't get a lot of sleep last night?" Octavia took another sip as she winked at her friend.

"You could say that, yeah..." Clarke smiled and could feel her cheeks blush as she remembered her last night with Lexa.

"Speaking of it..." Octavia was trying to find the best way to open the subject.

"Speaking of what exactly?" Clarke was a bit confused, noticing the hesitation in Octavia.

"Well... You know... Sex..." she managed to say, looking quite tense and uncomfortable.

"Oh..." Clarke smiled, sensing the direction the conversation was about to take. "Did you and Raven...?"

"Um... We... I mean... "Octavia's cheeks were flushed as she was trying to find the right words. "Damn it, I feel like a teenager!" she sighed frustrated, making Clarke laugh.

"It's ok, O... It's normal," Clarke tried to calm her down. "Would you like to talk about what happened?"

"I think I need help..." she said before she took another sip of her beer.

"Alright... What can I do?"

"I suppose you could tell me how to... Well... You know..." Octavia was struggling to continue the conversation.

"Umm..." Clarke was not sure she understood what her friend needed from her. "How to... what? You're gonna have to be more specific, I'm afraid..."

"How to do it!" Octavia decided to cut to the chase. "I don't want to make a fool out of myself..."

"Okay, wait a second... Let me get this straight... You're nervous because you haven't had sex with a woman before or because it's Raven?"

"Well, both I guess..."

"Alright... What have you done so far?" Clarke asked.

"Um... Shit, this is so embarrassing," Octavia covered her face with her hands.