Chapter 27: Premature

Lexa's perky breasts were bouncing up and down as she was grinding, rubbing her wet pussy with Clarke's and rotating around her clitoris with her hips. Clarke placed her hands on Lexa's hipbones and pulled her closer as they were both approaching the climax of their pleasure.

They hadn't left the bed ever since Lexa took Clarke to the bedroom after showing up on her doorstep.

The first couple of orgasms of the night came shortly after their naked bodies fell on the soft sheets, unable to contain the desire building up inside them since the moment their lips touched, reminding them what they had been missing.

For the last one they took their time to adore each other, tracing invisible lines on their skin with their fingers, eliciting all kinds of new sensations and letting them roam through their bodies.

Just when Clarke thought she knew all the spots where Lexa liked to be touched, her tongue would accidentally discover a whole new sensitive zone that would make her girl curl her toes as she screamed her name, encouraging her to continue. And just when Lexa thought that she had seen all the ways the orgasms could take over Clarke's body, the blonde would surprise her with a new twitch or sound, making it a unique experience for her.

That night their bodies seemed to be even more synchronized than usual as they came simultaneously with Lexa on top of Clarke, managing to achieve enough friction between their sexes inspite of the abundant wetness.

Lexa fell exhausted and sweaty on top of Clarke and stayed still, hiding her face in the crook of the blonde's neck.

"I love when you're on top of me," Clarke said softly while fondling the moist skin on Lexa's back.

"Mmm... I have the most comfortable cushions in the world," Lexa slid her body down and rested her head on Clarke's breasts, after leaving a few gentle kisses on each one.

Clarke smiled and ran her fingers through Lexa's wavy hair.

"Would you like something to drink? Or eat?" Clarke offered.

"Maybe in a bit..." she said quietly. "What time is it?"

Clarke reached over to the nightstand, making the smallest possible movement to grab her watch, trying not to move away from Lexa, who was still lying on top of her, resting her head between her breasts.

"It's 10:30 pm," Clarke replied after picking up the watch and looking at it.

"Oh wow... We've been doing it for two and a half hours!" Lexa exclaimed as she lifted her head up to look at Clarke.

"It's not our record, though..." Clarke smiled at her.

"Paris?" Lexa asked and saw the blonde nod at her. "You sure?"

"Yes... I remember looking at the alarm clock on the nightstand when we were done and it was 3:30 am..."

"And we came back to the hotel between 11:30 pm and midnight, right after the fireworks, didn't we?"

"We did, yes..." Clarke confirmed. "That's about three and a half hours of pure passion."

Lexa laughed and moved her body up until she reached Clarke's lips.

"I'm going to miss this..." she said after the short make out session.

"I don't want you to go..." Clarke replied after a short pause, her voice slightly shaking.

"Clarke..."

"I know..." Clarke moved Lexa's hair away from her face and cupped her cheeks with her hands. "I know you have to go... I just don't want you to..."