Chapter 31: Girlfriend

On Monday morning, Clarke and Octavia were enjoying their breakfast on the terrace of the hospital cafeteria, as they had decided to meet earlier than usual because of Clarke's curiosity. She was eager to hear the details about Octavia's weekend with Raven, more specifically about her first experience with a woman.

"So... have you mastered the art of lesbian love-making yet?" Clarke asked playfully.

"Getting there," Octavia smiled. "But seriously, though... I'm almost 28 and I have no idea why I have been wasting my time on men."

"That good, huh?" Clarke laughed.

"I'm serious!" Octavia insisted. "I wish someone had told me years ago that the reason I didn't have good sex with men was because I wasn't attracted to them..."

"At all?" Clarke was a bit surprised. "Are you saying you might be... gay?"

"I think so..." Octavia said quietly. "I mean, how else would you explain that no guy has ever made me come, whereas Raven just rubs my clit with her thigh and I have an orgasm in less than two minutes?"

"Oh, yes... the premature orgasm," they both laughed out loud.

"I swear, sometimes she just takes her clothes off and it turns me on so much that I think I might be able to come just like that... simply watching her... no touching needed," she confessed, an instant arousal poking her in the lower abdomen, spreading to the diaphragm as a spasm and leaving her breathless for a few seconds.

"I know exactly what you mean... I'm the same with Lexa... Ever since our first kiss," Clarke smiled nostalgically. "So... How was your first time with Ray? I need details!"

"Oh, Clarke... It was unbelievable!" Octavia was leaning with her elbow on the table, her head resting on the palm of her hand. "Remember how nervous I was, right?"Clarke nodded. "Well, once we started, it was like we connected immediately and I knew exactly what I was supposed to do... I didn't even think, I just went along with it and did what my body needed me to do, you know?"

"I do, yes... It's the best feeling when you have such good chemistry with someone..."

"It was amazing... All of it!" Octavia said excitedly. "And when I went down on her... Holy shit, Clarke... Major turn on! I mean, with men, I only tried it couple of times with Fran and I hated it... But with Raven..." she bit her lip, smiling and remembering the Latina's taste in her mouth. "I didn't want to stop!"

"You, my dear friend..." Clarke said while shaking her head, "are definitely gay..."

"Told ya," Octavia shrugged and they both laughed out loud. "Hey, I wanted to ask you..."

"Mmm?" Clarke was taking a sip of her tea.

"Have you done anal?" Octavia asked bluntly and Clarke almost choked. "You ok?"

"Yes, yes... You just surprised me a little, that's all..." she answered after clearing her throat. "I have done it, yes... You?"

"I haven't... But I want to try... Do you like it?"

"I do... I prefer giving it, though... It's a big turn on, actually... But when I'm on the receiving end, it doesn't actually do much for me... Maybe just a light stimulation..." she explained to Octavia, who was listening attentively.

"Interesting..." she nodded. "Do you use toys as well or just your fingers?"

"Both... I have one of those beaded anal dildos and I've done it with a strap on as well..."

"What about anulingus? Rimming?" Octavia continued with the questions.

"You've been doing some research, huh?" Clarke was amused by Octavia's curiosity.