Chapter 8: Divine

(WARNING: MATURE CONTENT)

There are moments in life when it feels that the world has stopped spinning, time just stands still, there is no yesterday and tomorrow doesn't matter.

There's only here and now.

Those moments usually turn out to be life-changing and after that, everything feels different - the sun shines brighter, the scent of the flowers is more intense and the music touches your soul in ways you didn't think possible.

For Clarke it felt as if she had been in a coma for longer than she could remember and she was woken up by Lexa's lips, starting to regain all of her senses through Lexa's fingers on her skin.

She was feeling truly alive, probably for the first time in her life.

Clarke was standing behind Lexa, as the latter unlocked the door with her hotel room key card and opened it.

Lexa was about to turn around to face her, but Clarke didn't wait for an invitation, instead she quickly approached the brunette from behind and grabbed her by the hips, pulling her body close to hers. Lexa sighed when she felt Clarke's warmth and her knees became weak, so she leaned on the open door as she let her head fall behind on Clarke's right shoulder, exposing her neck and inviting her to conquer it with her lips.

Clarke took the hint and tasted that sweet spot between Lexa's neck and left shoulder for the first time. She moaned as she felt the blonde's tongue on her skin, making its way to her ear and stopping just beneath it, on the corner of her jaw.

Lexa's breathing was becoming faster and louder and Clarke's hand left her hip and moved towards her naked abdomen, just above her navel.

It seemed to her that Lexa's skin was a drug, a highly addictive one, and she couldn't get enough of it. She had no control over her body, she just wanted more of Lexa.

All of her, actually.

Clarke was sure she had never wanted anyone as much as she wanted Lexa in that moment.

Her hand moved up under Lexa's shirt and toward her left breast, which she almost reached before she was stopped by Lexa who took her hand and turned around to face her.

Clarke's heart was racing and skipped a beat yet again as she locked eyes with Lexa, whose cheeks were flushed, hair messy and pupils so dilated that there was absolutely no trace of that intense green Clarke liked so much.

"Come in," she said and pulled Clarke inside the hotel room.

Clarke entered and swallowed hard as the door closed behind her. Lexa was holding her hand and walking backwards, leading her to the bed without interrupting the eye contact. Despite the arousal, Clarke noticed that the room was very neat, no clothes or personal belongings laying around and truth to be told, it probably turned her on even more, if that was possible.

They moved closer to the bed and when Lexa's legs touched the edge, she let go of Clarke's hand, leaving some distance between them.

She took off the jacket Clarke had given her earlier and crossed her arms, reaching the sides of her white shirt with her fingers and then pulled it over her head.

Lexa took off her shirt, then threw it on the floor and Clarke's jaw dropped when she saw her naked torso. She had noticed earlier that Lexa was not wearing a bra, but it didn't take away any of the excitement of seeing Lexa's perky breasts and erect nipples.