Chapter 30: Someone you love(d)

"My God, Ray..." Octavia moaned, leaning with her hands on the bathroom tiles.

Her whole body was on fire as Raven's hands were exploring every single curve, enjoying the way her wet skin felt under her fingertips.

She reached between her legs and moaned when Octavia's warm slickness covered her fingers.

"Fuck... you feel so good..." she whispered in Octavia's ear from behind before she placed her lips on the side of her neck.

The moment she felt Raven's fingers inside of her, Octavia knew for sure she could easily become addicted to those steamy morning showers.

They had spent the whole night getting to know each other in the most intimate way, becoming familiar with all the ways their bodies needed to be touched and Octavia was thrilled to learn that she absolutely loved giving Raven pleasure, and also receiving it.

Up until ten hours ago, Octavia was convinced she wasn't a particularly sexual person, based on her previous experiences, of course.

At the beginning of her sexual awakening, she felt eager to jump into it with her ex Fran, and was not too disappointed when she didn't have an orgasm the first couple of times, as everyone had pretty much told her it wasn't likely to happen. After a while, she had started feeling comfortable enough to touch herself during the act, noticing her ex most certainly didn't mind the view and he didn't think much of it, until he discovered that Octavia was unable to reach her climax any other way. No matter how hard he tried, she simply couldn't get there unless it was on her own, using her hands.

The story repeated itself with the other sex partners she had after him and after a few one-night stands, she decided she was better off by herself, basically accepting the fact that no one would ever be able to give her an orgasm and strangely enough, she thought she had made peace with it.

It was definitely a pleasant surprise to be proven wrong as she felt the warmth of Raven's body on her back and her skilled fingers buried inside of her, simultaneously applying the perfect amount of pressure on her clitoris with her thumb, ultimately leading to yet another mind-blowing orgasm.

"Who knew showering could be this much fun?" she said as they were leaving the bathroom, wearing only towels around their wet bodies.

"Well, it sure did sound like a lot of fun," Clarke's voice startled her, as she wasn't expecting her to be home from her 24-hour shift at the hospital yet.

"Fuck, Clarke... you scared the shit out of me!" Octavia placed her hand on her chest and looked at Clarke who was standing next to the dining table.

"Sorry," Clarke laughed. "I brought breakfast and coffee, though!"

"All is forgiven, then..." Raven joined the conversation and walked into the dining room to check out the goods her roommate had brought home.

"I stopped at our favourite bakery, everything you see on the table is fresh out of the oven," Clarke said proudly. "I figured you could use some fuel," she winked at them.

Raven ogled the different types of pastry with a huge smile on her face. They were served in a big dish in the centre of the table, next to two cups of coffee and one cup of matcha tea.

"Damn, roomie... you did good! Come here," she said excitedly as she approached Clarke to give her a big hug.

Unfortunately for her, and especially for Clarke, the moment she lifted her arms, the towel slid down her body, revealing her nakedness.

"A simple thank you would've been fine, actually..." Clarke started laughing as she covered her eyes and stepped back. "Let's hug once you're fully clothed, yeah?"