CHAPTER 11: THE GOBLET OF FIRE PT 2

Caitlin's Prov

Everything is quiet as Voldemort slowly approaches the beady eyed rat "My wand, Wormtail" Wormtail brings a bone like wand from his pocket and bows offering it his master "Hold out your arm" Voldemort commands as he takes back his wand, Wormtail thanks his master before Voldemort corrects him telling him to hold out the other one.

 Voldemort grabs hold it and places the tip of his hand to Wormtail's flesh as his dark mark inks visually onto his arm as he looks up to the sky were the dark clouds come together forming his mark as a snake comes out of the mouth and multiple beams of black smoke emerge from the calling all appearing in black hooded robes with skull mask concealing their identities as they've formed in a circle around their master.

"Welcome, my friends. Thirteen years it's been, and yet...here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday" Harry and I Glance at each other before looking back upon the scene as Voldemort continues to talk "I confess myself...dissapointed. Not one of you tried to find me. Grabbe! Macnair! Goyle! Not even you...Lucius" one by one he took their mask away as they dropped to the floor, Lucius of course being the last and...well it didn't surprise me that he allied with....him.

"My Lord,  had I detected any sign, a whisper of your whereabouts..." He tried to plead "There were signs, my slippery friend. And more than whispers" "I assure you, my lord, I have never renounced the old ways" He took off his hood and begun to stand " The face I have been obliged to present each day  since your absence...that is my true mask" "I returned" Wormtail stated as he stepped in "Out of fear. Not loyalty" Voldemort remarked as Wormtail whimpered in his presence.

 Harry and I made eye contact with each other, checking to see if each other were ok. We were in pain but at least ok. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the statue and tried to keep my uneven breathes silent as my chest burned from the wound."Still, you have proved yourself useful these past few months, Wormtail" Voldemort continued as he stroked Wormtail's half bold head. He then waved his wand over Wormtail's missing limb and a new hand was formed. Cold and steel. 

Wormtail admired the handy worked, very pleased  with the gift that was bestowed to him "Master. Thank you" Voldemort than walked over to Cedric's lifeless body and laughed as he used his ugly, dirty, pedicured foot to push his face to the side "Oh, Such a handsome boy" "Don't touch him!" Harry let out in a painful groan, gaining Voldemort's attention "Harry. Oh, I almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you but word has it that your almost as famous as me, these days" 

He says steeping much closer to Harry's trapped body " 'The boy who lived'. How lies have fed your legend, Harry. Should I reveal what really happened that night 13 years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers?" he moves away briefly as he says to his followers "It was love. You see, when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son. She gave the ultimate protection. I could not touch you, it was old magic...something  I should of foreseen but no matter, things have changed -" He zipped so fast that he was in front of Harry within a blink of an eye, his hand hovering over his head "- I can touch you...now" He than harshly pressed on Harry's scar with his index while Harry screamed out in enormous pain.

now" He than harshly pressed on Harry's scar with his index while Harry screamed out in enormous pain