CHAPTER 11: THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN PT 1

Harry's Prov

"Harry?" I hear a soft voice calling me already knowing who the  voice belongs to, I open my eyes to see both Caitlin and Hermione looking down at me. Hermione is standing beside the bed whilst Caitlin is sitting on the edge of the hospital bed holding onto my hand "Caitlin" I breathe out softly as she gives me a small smile "Hey sleepyhead" 

I sit up so my eyes are now level with her I look at her as I notice two cuts one small one lays on her right cheek and one small but not that big either sits beside her left eye on the other side. "Are you ok? Are you sure you should be up with your-" "Harry, I'm fine. Madam Promfrey healed the major ones, I'm gonna be completely fine" I breathe a sigh of relief, I'm so glad she's ok "I saw my dad" I speak out "What?" Hermione asks "He sent the dementors away. I saw him across the lake, but he wasn't alone. Someone else was there...but I don't know who" Hermione and Caitlin quickly share a look between each other before looking back at me

"Harry, Sirius is trouble. They've captured him" Caitlin says "Any minute now there gonna perform the kiss" Hermione adds on "You mean there gonna kill him?" Caitlin moves fast of the bed as I swing myself of so I'm standing up with them "No, it's worse, much worse. There gonna suck out his soul" just as Hermione says that the doors burst open as Dumbledore enters the room "Grandpa you've got to stop them. They have the wrong man" Caitlin says walking up to her grandfather as he meets her in the middle.

 Us following behind her "It's true, sir. Sirius is innocent" I add "It's Scabbers who did it" Ron chimes in from one of the hospital beds, we all turn our heads to look at him, like the rest of us a few cuts remain on his face but he's injured leg is all bandaged up and propped up on some pillows. "Scabbers?" Dumbledore questions " He's my rat sir, he's not really a rat well he was a rat, he was my brothers Percy's rat but then they gave him-" "Point is we know the truth" Caitlin says cutting Ron off as she faces back to Dumbledore "Please believe us" Hermione asks.

"I do Miss Granger, but I'm sorry to say the word of four 13 year old wizards will convince few others" he walks over to Ron's bed "A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless" he taps on Ron's foot whilst looking at us as Ron whimpers a little. For a few moments nothing but the chimes on the clock tower fill the empty room and something seems to cross his mind "Mysterious thing, time" he says walking towards us, the girls seem to jerk up their heads a bit.

 "Powerful and when meddled with, dangerous" he stops about two feet from the door "Sirius Black is in the top most cell of the dark tower" he turns and looks at Hermione and Caitlin "You know the laws Miss Granger, Miss Reynolds. You must not be seen, and you will do well, I feel to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are to ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared" I look between the girls and Dumbledore as he says this as the girls seem to know what he's talking about whilst Ron and I are completely confused.

 If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared" I look between the girls and Dumbledore as he says this as the girls seem to know what he's talking about whilst Ron and I are completely confused

He went to walk away then turned back around, breathed in and said "Three turns should do the trick" and rubbed two of his fingers together and winks at the girls a few times as if to send a message. He turns walking out the door and just a he's about to close the door's he says "Oh and when in doubt I find retracing my step a wise place to begin. Good luck" and with that he finally closes the doors. The two girl look at each other and nod "What the bloody hell was that all about" Ron says Caitlin begins to pull something out from her shirt a puts a chain over my neck that is already on hers as Hermione turns back to our injured friend.