Chapter 13: ROMANCING AND WHERE'S CAITLIN?

Caitlin's Prov

It's about 3:50 and I'm sitting knees tucked up on the coach in front of the fire reading a letter I received from my Grandfather. I was dressed in a light brown, well fitted hoodie, light black jeans and my ugg boots with a small white beanie sitting just right on my head.

My Dearest Caitlin

I heard of the news of what's been happening at the school and I'm sorry to hear about what happened to not only you but your friend Miss Granger.

I know your growing more curious on your family by the minute and all I can promise you is that the time to know will be soon, I just need you to be patient my little one.

There are somethings I am not able to tell you just yet and I beg my dear, please do your best to stay out of trouble. I don't want to lose you like I lost your mother. Please stay safe.

Love sincerely,

Grandfather

My grandfather sure is right about me growing curious about my family and the past. He says there are 'something's' he can't tell me so it's a possibility that there are some questions of mine he can answer.

But what makes me curious is how he knows about what happened to Hermione and me? How does he know what's been going around the school and warning me to be careful? I need some answers and the only one who can answer some of them is my grandfather himself.

 I need someone to talk to someone, I walk up to the boys room and quietly open the door and look around for Harry. When I spot him I quietly walk over and kneel beside the bed, Awww he looks so cute when he's sleeping, but now's not the time for this Caitlin.

I softly shake his shoulder "Harry, Harry wake up" I whisper he groans a little and I try again a little harder this "Harry, c'mon. Please wake up" "Mm?" Harry asks groggily unaware of what's going on "Get up!" I whisper yell flicking him on the forehead "Caitlin? What are you doing here?" he asks suddenly aware of my presence "Sorry, but I need someone to talk to" he pulls the blanket off him and sits up slipping on his glasses.

 "What are you-o-ok" I quickly grab him by the wrist and pull him out of the room, quietly shutting the door and pulling him downstairs "Caitlin, what's going on?" he asks again when we reach the common room "I got a letter from my grandfather" "Really? What did it say?" he asks trying to fix his messy hair and I try to hide my smile on just how cute he looks with his hair all messed up like that "Caitlin stop staring at me and talk to me" I scoff and roll my eyes at him.

"Here read it" he takes it and his expression changes a few times while reading. I don't know what it is but he looks so cute, more than normal and I can't get over it. My heart starts beating as I admire him looking him up and down at least one or two times.

Oh my gosh I really need to calm down but I can't, just look at him with his messed up hair, his amazing blue eyes, the way his lips move as he reads the letter to himself, it's just hard to look away from. 

He looks at me and I blush because he clearly saw me staring at him, he starts to laugh "What?" I ask nervously "Checking me out are you?" he grins "What? No I'm not-" Yes "-you're insane right now" I feel the blush creeping back onto my cheeks and his raises his eyebrow "I'm not!"  "Ok, ok" he says chuckling a little although I know he doesn't believe me.

"So this letter" "It's weird right?, it's weird how he knows so much. He knows I was cursed, Hermione was petrified, knows what's been happening at school and telling me to stay safe. It was the same with last year as well. He knew I became a chaser for the Quidditch team and he knew about our little run in incident with the troll. It's weird because the only people who would know what goes on around this place are the teachers and people who attend here...it's just...weird. You get what I mean?" I ask.