CHAPTER 12: FOLLOW THE SPIDERS AND ARAGOG

Harry's Prov

Where is she? I keep asking myself, she told me to go on ahead of her because she forgot something and would meet me later but she still hasn't shown

Where is she? I keep asking myself, she told me to go on ahead of her because she forgot something and would meet me later but she still hasn't shown. I'm sitting in the Gryffindor tent with the Quidditch team as wood is going over our game play. I've been waiting here for here about half hour now and I'm getting really worried

 "Alright, listen up. If we play our game Hufflepuff doesn't stand a chance" Oliver says as he picks up his broom and we follow him out of the tent for the game "Were stronger, quicker and faster" he adds "Not to mention dead scared that Harry will petrify them if they fly anywhere near him" Fred points out "Well that too" Oliver agrees.

Wow thanks guys "Harry, please tell you know where Caitlin is?" Oliver asks "Not since before I came here. I don't know where she is" I respond looking around worried, Caitlin would never miss a game. Oliver sighs "So our best chaser is missing. Listen up, until Caitlin arrives we have to try our best out there" the team nods. And its true Caitlin has been voted for best Gryffindor chaser. As we make our way to the field Professor McGonagall comes walking down the stairs and stopping in front of us "Professor McGonagall" "This match has been cancelled" she tells us.

"They can't cancel Quidditch" "Silence Wood. You and your team mates will go to Gryffindor tower now" she says as my team walks away but she stops me "Potter, you and I will find Mr Weasley. There's something the both of you have to see" I feel my throat tighten as to what we need to see. We were walking the halls when we run into Ron who was actually on his way to find us since someone told him McGonagall was looking for both him and me.

 As we approached the hospital wing Ron and I shared a look as we entered "I warn you this could be a wee bit of a shock" she warns us as she brings us over to a bed. Madam Pomfrey moves out of the way to reveal "Hermione" Ron whispers as we stare at her in shock. 

"She was found near the library, along with this" McGonagall says picking up a mirror and showing it to us "Does it mean anything to either of you of?" we both shake our heads "No" I walk up to her and touch her hand

"She was found near the library, along with this" McGonagall says picking up a mirror and showing it to us "Does it mean anything to either of you of?" we both shake our heads "No" I walk up to her and touch her hand. It's all cold and frozen, I can't believe Hermione has been petrified.