CHAPTER 2: HIS MARK AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Caitlin's Prov

We were all back in the tent celebrating the victory of the Quidditch team. Fred and George were making yodeling like noises while dancing what I think is the jig. "There's no one like Krum. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist" Ron says passionately as the twins are bumbling about it in a comical way muttering 'KRUMMM' "I think your in love, Ron" Ginny says as she playfully pats her brothers arm as her and Hermione laugh.

Harry and I on the other hand are laughing along with them but also in our own little world as were sitting on the top bunk of his...well he's sitting on the bed and I'm sitting half on his lap as my legs are draped over his as we spoke about our summers.

"I don't think I've ever seen Ron so passionate about something or someone" I comment to Harry as I laugh at the twins mocking their younger brother "No kidding" we laugh again as we watch what the twins do next "Viktor I love you! Viktor I do" the tweedles (that's what I call them) starting singing and grabbing Ron's hands "When we're apart my heart beats only for youuu! " Ron looks at the annoyed as George hits Ron with a pillow.

I run a hand through his hair and play with the tips of his hair that end at the back of his neck "You must really seem to like my hair to be playing with it like that?" he teases but I know he's enjoying it "I just never thought it grow this long but besides that it gives me more to play with. You look hot" he smirks at me with a look in his eye "What?"

"You know Reynolds, I bet you have no self control when it comes to me" I scoff " Yes I do, Potter" "No you don't" "Yes I do" "No you don't" "Yes I do" "Well let's find out then" but before I can say anything else he slips a hand under my legs and back as he quickly shifts me fully onto his lap bring me right close so that our noses are nearly touch and I let a small but not loud squeal when he does.

Being this close to him makes my heart beat 10 times faster than the usual heart race for human is, we've been together for a year now seeing as we only got together last year and he still gives me butterflies in my stomach with the simplest touch. He leans in and I expect him to close our lips except he just hovers over them leaving soft butterfly ones. I know he's doing this to test my self control and as much as I hate to admit it it's working. He keeps at it as he brushes his mouth down my cheek.......and that's when I finally break.

I grab Harry's face and crash my lips onto his and he well I can't really say stumble as were on a bed but I defiantly surprise him but lucky the bed railing stables him. As soon as his back leaned against the railing he wasted no time in settling into it and kissed me back without a single hesitation as his arms circle tightly around my waist and mine around his neck as we pull each other closer even when we know there's no more space left.

Harry and I have kissed many times before but never like this...l guess you could call this our first official make out. As our heated kiss continued our position had changed as I was still on his lap but this time my legs were on both sides of his so I was now straddling him as I ran my fingers through his hair and his hands roamed my back.