CHAPTER 10: INTERROGATIONS AND TOM RIDDLE'S DIARY

Harry's Prov

I drink the yucky substance as much as i can but soon it becomes too much for me and I drop the glass as i lean over the sink. I look down at my hands begin to bubble as they process the changing; I quickly look over at Caitlin who's at one of the other sinks having the same problem as me.

I turn back to the mirror and watch as my face morphs into Goyle's face, I touch my face as I see the final transformation wow it really worked. I hear Caitlin cough and look over to her "Caitlin?" "Yeah" she responds looking up at me and my eyes widen. Caitlin's beautiful face is now replaced with pansy pug like one, her gorgeous crimson red hair is gone as well as the sparkle of mischief that usually lays into her hypnotizing hazel eyes that I love so much are gone and replaced by a green.

"Woah" is all I'm able to get out "Ugh this is the most disgusting thing I've done" she replies in disgust as she looks at her hands and touch her face. We both look up to see Ron come out completely looking like Grabbe, he looks us up and down when he see's us.

"H-Harry, C-Caitlin" "Ron" Caitlin says "Bloody hell" "We still sounds like ourselves" I say noticing our appearances have changed but not our voices "Try to sound more like Grabbe" Caitlin cuts in "Bloody hell" Ron tries again deepening his voice a bit and sounding exactly like Grabbe "Excellent" I tell him.

"Where's Hermione?" "I-I don't think I'm going. You 3 go on without me" we hear her shout from one of the locked toilet stalls "Hermione, you ok?" I ask and Caitlin walks over to the stall "C'mon 'Mione open up please"

"Just go. You're wasting time!" she says louder, we all look at each and we knows she's right "Just hang in there Hermione. We'll be back soon. C'mon you 2" Caitlin says through the door before running over to us, grabbing our wrists and pulling us out of the bathroom. We walk down the hallways trying to find where their common room is.

"I think the Slytherin common room is this way" I say pointing in a direction "Ok" Ron replies and we begin to walk down until were soon stopped by Ron's older brother Percy "What are you doin-" Caitlin nudges him to remind him of his voice "I mean, what are you doing down here?" Ron says disguising his voice as Percy walks up to us.

"I happen to be a school Prefect. You on the other hand have no business wondering the corridors at this time of night. What are your names again?" we shutter a little before the person we needed found us "Grabbe, Goyle. Where have you two been? Pigging out in the great hall all this time? Oh hi Pansy" Malfoy says and Caitlin just nods her head and smiles softly quickly waving a hand in response as he walks over to us.

"Why are you wearing glasses?" Malfoy asks looking up at me questionably but dang it his right I forgot to take them off "Oh...um...reading" I reply talking them off "Reading? I didn't know you could read" "Yeah, I'm teaching him to" Caitlin cuts in and Malfoy looks at her.

"It was a really silly bet with the girls. One of those 'I don't know what you're talking about? If someone asks' type of bet so...shush" Caitlin says putting a finger to her mouth at the 'shush' part. Wow she's nailed Pansy voice on the spot, and the good thing to is that Malfoy's convinced at Pansy's (Caitlin) lie. He then turns to Percy "What are you doing down here, Weasley?" I notice Caitlin grip onto Ron's sleeve as to stop him encase he blows are cover.

"Mind your attitude, Malfoy" Percy responds. Malfoy quickly looks at him before walking away and the 3 of us follow. When we reach the common room Malfoy grabs hold of Caitlin's wrist and drags her over to the lounge opposite us and sits downs whilst sitting Caitlin onto of his lap. Both arms around her waist, what the hell? I can tell by the look on Caitlin's face well Pansy's face that she is surprised yet disgusted at the same time.