CHAPTER 3: FLYING CAR AND DANGEROUS TREE

Harry's Prov

I'll be honest when I say that we woke up a little late but quickly making our way to the station with a few minutes to spare until the train leaves for Hogwarts. I can't wait to get back there but of course what Dobby told still wanders in my head.

"10:58! Come on, come on!" Mr Weasley shouts as we rush to wall "The train will be leaving at any moment" Mrs Weasley yells frantically "Fred, George, Percy you first" Mr Weasley says as we reach the entry way to the platform. Fred runs up first followed by perky and then George. I watch amused as one by one they disappear into the wall.

Ginny looks nervous and receives a comforting pat from her parents as they give her a push start and runs into the wall. Mr and Mrs Weasley follow shortly behind which just leaves me and Ron now "Let's go" I say. He nods and we start running towards the platform but instead of going through the wall like normal we crash into it. We both end up on the floor underneath our luggage and trolleys. As we get up a plump man who works here walks over to us.

"Oi! What do you two think you're doing?" he barks "S-sorry" I shutter "lost control of the trolley" he shakes his head and walks away from us. I turn to Ron frantically "Why can't we get through?" "I don't know. The gateway sealed itself for some reason" he replies, a clock chimes in the distance and my heart sinks "The train leaves at exactly 11:00 we've missed it!" great just great.

Ron gets a terrified look on his face "Harry...if we can't get through, maybe mum and dad can't get back" i try to think about what we can do. It's not like we can call anyone and tell them to pick us up. And we can't use our broomsticks because we'll be seen, I turn to Ron and sigh "Maybe we should just go and wait by the car" Ron gets a puzzling look on his face "The car..." he looks like he's getting an idea.

Caitlin's Prov

"Where the hell are those two boys" I ask Hermione for the millionth time since we've step onto the train "I don't know" she shrugs for the millionth time "You don't think-" 'If those two have missed the train then they are more stupid then I gave them credit for" she says coldly cutting me off

"If they know what's good for them, they better get on this train before I murder them" Hermione lightly smiles as she continues to read the magazine that was placed in the compartment. Just then we hear a knock on the door "I swear to Godric that better be them" I comment "Come in" Hermione says and the door to our compartment slides open to reveal Ginny.

"Oh hey Ginny" I wave "Hey, do you guys mind if I sit with you's?" she asks "Of course" Hermione says and Ginny smiles taking a seat beside me and I smile at her "Had enough of your brothers?" she rolls her eyes "Do not even get me started" the three of us break out into laughter and Hermione speaks up once it starts to go down "Did you by any chance see Harry and Ron on the train?" "I haven't seen them right before I ran through the platform. They were supposed to go after me" she says.

I look at Hermione and I see her get a look in her eye that I know all too well as she shakes her head. Ok I can be very feisty at times but I know that look she gets in her eyes and trust me it's not one you want to cross I bite my lip as I now a debate on who Ron is gonna get it worse from Hermione or Mrs Weasley. I look out the window and the train whistles and begins to move, Geez Harry where in the hell are you? I think to myself and watch the outside begins to pass by in a soft blur.

Harry's Prov