CHAPTER 1: THIRD YEAR AND AUNT MARGE'S VISIT

Caitlin's Prov

Hermione and I were standing in the bathroom brushing our teeth whilst singing one our favourite song I Fell In Love With My Best Friend by Jason Chen at the top of our lungs

Hermione and I were standing in the bathroom brushing our teeth whilst singing one our favourite song I Fell In Love With My Best Friend by Jason Chen at the top of our lungs. Over the summer Hermione and I went to a music shop and heard the song being played over the speakers and we've liked the song ever since. The  months went by fast and soon we'll be back at Hogwarts I can't wait,  we'll actually be staying at the Leaky Cauldron for a few days as Hermione's parents have gone to visit some family members. 

The summer with Hermione was as great as ever. We went shopping, movies, beach (where I've tanned a little more but not by much), had girl talk at 3:00 am an awful lot. I've also...well let's say developed a bit more than last year, I've grown a bit more so I was just about the same height as Hermione now, my hair had grown longer so it now completely covered my back,and I've started wearing makeup not much, only a bit of mascara and lip gloss.

 As I was brushing my hair I looked over my outfit in the mirror. I wore a black and white stripped crop top hoodie, light blue denim shorts with a black belt, black shocks and my black and white high tops. I pulled my hair into a pony tail leaving my fringe and side parts down and tying it with a white ribbon. I slipped on my mum's charm bracelet and my dad's ring along with C necklace Hermione gave me first year.

 "Wow we actually look good...well more me, you don't even try to look nice" Hermione says and I laugh. "What are you on about? Hermione, you're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever known" "Thanks Caitlin. Your beautiful as well...what I'm getting at is that if you were to wear a plastic bag you'd still pull it off and look good" We laugh at the image "I seriously doubt that".  Last night we had helped each other pick out an outfit for today "So, someone must be happy there gonna get to see a certain someone" Hermione says laying stomach on the bed chin propped in her hand and smiling like an idiot at me.

I gulp and blush as to the person I know she's referring to "Well...yeah...I mean, I haven't seen him for months." I think back to the memory at train platform where Harry had kissed me, I haven't stopped thinking of that moment since. I touch my fingers to my lips as I feel like his lips are still there every time I think back on the memory. I wonder if Harry ever thinks of it.

 I've been asked out by a lot of boys over the summer as well, most of them are really and handsome but I've always turned them down politely because Harry's my only interest. Hermione's smiling like the Cheshire Cat and I roll my eyes "Shut up, alright" she laughs and walks over to grab her stuff "But I'm so nervous about seeing him" "Why are you nervous?" "Because of the kiss...what if he doesn't even bring it up, what should I do? Should I follow and not bring it up? Do I bring it up? Do I-" Hermione walks over and grabs me by the shoulders

"Caitlin, calm down. Everything will play out as it's meant to, then we'll figure out from there. Ok?" I nod my head "Okay" she smiles at me and goes over to her stuff and I walk over and grab mine as well before heading down to the car. After the long drive Hermione and I jump out of the car, say our goodbyes to the Grangers and walk into the hotel, we checked into our rooms putting our stuff down and walking back down stairs.