CHAPTER 4: BOGGART FEARS AND GRANDFATHER?! PT 2

Caitlin's Prov

After shutting my grandfather's door I and race down the moving stairs quickly hopping off looking to my left to see Harry still standing there but looking worried as hell.

"Caitlin, there you are what happened? You've been gone for a complete hour! You realize how worried I was get-"I quickly cut Harry off by kissing him and leaving him breathless "Your hot when you ramble but we've got to go, come on" I say grabbing his hand as we run quickly down the hallways.

 "Where are we going?" He asks "Class. Where else?" I shout back "Why there are only 10 minutes left of charms and well I have no excuse of getting out of possibly detention" "Yes you will" he looks at me confused and before he can ask I read out loud the note I was given.

"I Albus Dumbledore, here by excuse Miss Reynolds and Mr Potter from the rest of today's charm class as I was speaking to them about a private matter. Please pardon them from any after school punishment" Harry barely gets a chance to respond as we rush into Mr Flitwick's charm class and everyone turns their attention away from their work and onto us.

"Miss Reynolds, Mr Potter. Do you have any idea how-""I know and I'm sorry were really late Professor but I have a note here from Professor Dumbledore" I quickly say cutting him off as I hand him the small note. Harry and I watch quietly as Professor Flitwick reads over the slip of parchment.

"Well, I guess if Dumbledore has pardon you's from the rest of class then I guess you two are free to leav-" "Thanks Professor" I say not letting him finish is sentence as I dragged Harry out again, as we pass Ron and Hermione I give them a 'I'll tell you later look' and we run out the door.

I continue to make us run until we reach a hill that leers over the large lake Buckbeak flew us over. I sit on the edge dangling my feet as I feel the cool air on my face closing my eyes. I can tell Harry's watching me before taking a sit right next to me "Is everything ok? What happened in Dumbledore's office?" he asks softly and I just respond by leaning into him and wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Yeah I'm fine. I want to tell you all together. But for now, I just want to be held and told that everything's going to be ok" a few seconds pass until his arms wrap around me pulling me closer to him rubbing my back "Everything's going to be ok" he kisses the top of my head and I smile and snug deeper into his warm embrace.

We just stay like that looking at the beautiful scenery when I look at my watch a realise it almost time to get ready for dinner "Come on, it's going to be dinner soon we better head off and get ready" he nods in agreement as we let go of each other and stand up. I begin to make my way towards the school when I feel Harry grab my wrist and before I can question it he pulls me into a kiss, I moan against his lips as this kiss is a passionate one that leaves me completely breathless that I can't get any words out.

He smiles sweetly and leans closer again hovering above my lips until his lips turn into a smirk "Payback for the hallway" he quickly sprints off as my cheek are flushed from embarrassment and anger "Harry James Potter that so unfair!" I shout racing after him who's laughing and already halfway across the open area.

But luckily I've always been a fast runner so I was able to catch up him in no time surprising him when I jumped on his back but he manages to catch my legs as my arms go around his neck so now it looks like he's giving me a piggy back he looks back me smiling a cheeky grin and I pout at him.

"That was so uncalled for" I tell him "Well Reynolds you caught me off guard outside Dumbledore's office so it's only right I do the same" he says and I turn my head way from him in a huff, he chuckles a little as he places a quick kiss on my cheeks making me blush slightly and my heart flutter.