CHAPTER 8: PARSELTONGUE AND SECOND ATTACK

Harry's Prov

*Time Pass*

Hermione, Ron, Caitlin and I are all gathered in one of the girl's bathroom. Hermione is sitting gross legged on the floor with a little cauldron in front of her brewing the Polyjuice Potion, Ron is leaning back against one of the stalls arms crossed.

I'm sitting on the opposite side of Ron on the ground, back slightly leaning off the stalls with both knees bent apart while I rest my arms on them, Caitlin is sitting beside me back with her back against the same stall with her legs flat out and crossed in front of her with her hands rested in her lap.

I had just been explaining to the other two about what Caitlin and I heard last night and the information Dobby had given me last night "Again? You mean The Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione asks pouring something into the cauldron "Of course, don't you see. Lucius Malfoy must've opened it when he was at school here and now he's taught Draco how to do it" Ron says explaining his theory.

"Maybe. Well have to wait for the Polyjucie Potion to know for sure" Hermione says pouring another jar of something in "Enlighten me, why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight in the middle of a girls lavatory. Don't you think will get caught?" Ron asks "No, cause no one comes here" Caitlin replies "Why?" I ask "Moaning Myrtle" Caitlin says leaning her head against the stall "Who?" Ron asks looking confused "Moaning Myrtle" Hermione says repeating Caitlin's answer.

The 3 of us look up as Ron asks "Who's Moaning Myrtle?" still looking at us "I'm Moaning Myrtle" says a ghost girl with black hair worn in pigtails, glasses and dressed in Ravenclaw robes, startling Ron. She flies up to the top of the sink wall and turning around to face us "I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping Moaning Myrtle" she says "This is why people are scared to come here" Caitlin explains as Ron looks at her.

"Oh, my look who it is. Caitlin Reynolds, little miss popular amongst the boys. Despite the fact you look like someone who had a rough night" Myrtle says mockingly "Can it Myrtle" Caitlin says. But Myrtle has a point at the moment. Ron, Hermione and I noticed it as well, her skin had become a little paler, she's lost a little colour in her rosy checks and faint circles lay under eyes under her eyes but she still looks beautiful to me. 

"Ooh! Feisty" Myrtle mocks as Caitlin death glares her "Ooh! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" "Why don't you do everyone a favor and go back to whatever, disgusting, smelly toilet hole you came from" Caitlin bites back. Myrtle's a little startled but the rest of us are use to her feistiness. "Hmph. Fine, I didn't want to stay anyway" Myrtle says holding her head up high.

Hermione and Caitlin both go to plug their ears while Ron and I look at them confused and boy we should've followed cause as Myrtle flew around she let out a high pitch, screeching scream as she dives into one of the toilets making a big splash as...

Hermione and Caitlin both go to plug their ears while Ron and I look at them confused and boy we should've followed cause as Myrtle flew around she let out a high pitch, screeching scream as she dives into one of the toilets making a big splash as water over flows from it. "She's a little sensitive" Hermione explains as the two girls unblock their ears "A little" Ron comments.