CHAPTER 5: DRAGON CHASE AND DANCING LESSONS

Harry's Prov 

I follow Mad-Eye through the school as he leads me to his office. I enter in and notice that he has a few enlarge magnifiers, I notice a black cabinet one one side and I notice a large locked steel trunk on the other side while Mad-Eye sits on a chair and removes his metal leg and places it on a stand that is on a small table "That's a Foe-Glass. Lets me keep an eye on my enemies" he says gesturing to the bog round mirror that is in front of the window on a angle facing him "If I can see the whites of their eyes, they're standing right behind me" he laughs crazy and I jump at the sudden vicious rattle coming from the metal trunk. "Wouldn't even bother telling you what's in there. You wouldn't believe it if I did. Now...what are you going to do about your dragon?" he asks as he pulls something out.

"Well, you know, I just thought I'd..." I tried answering his question but I couldn't think of an answer. I had no idea how I was fight against a dragon. "Sit" Mad-Eye uses his good leg and a pushing a stool over to me "Listen to me, Potter. Your pal Diggory? By your age, he could turn a whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time. Miss Delacour? She's as much a fairy princess as I am. As for Krum, his head may be filled with sawdust but Karkaroff's is not. They'll have a strategy. And you can bet that it will play to Krum's strengths." I remain quiet as I figure how to answer "Come on, Potter. What are your strengths?" he asks "I don't know. Well, I can fly. I mean, I'm a fair flyer. But I..." "Better than fair, the way I heard it" "But I'm not allowed a broom" I tell him "Your allowed a wand" I spent a few more minutes with Mad-Eye before walking out and trying to find Caitlin.

People were still wearing the badges and it was starting to upset me again that is until I look ahead of me to see Caitlin storming by and ripping the badges off the students and breaking them. She sees me and runs up to me and I catch her in a hug. We take a walk down to the black lake hand in hand as I tell her about what happened after I followed Moody to his office and she told me that's she's been ripping off people badges all day and I loved her for doing so as she told me that she actually threatened to replace those pins with their eyes. We spent most of the day together until it was time for dinner, no one really sat next to me as not many were talking to me but Hermione and Neville tried their best, I looked up at the teachers table where Caitlin now sat since she was the 'special guest' for this event. 

She caught my eye and gave me a big sympathetic look. I knew if she had the choice at the moment she would get up without a second thought but right now she couldn't but that didn't stop her from being with me up in the common room where we spent most of the time just cuddling in front of the fire. The first event was near and Caitlin and I were both worried about it, I was worried how the hell I was going to survive a dragon and Caitlin was worrying about my safety we were like that for awhile before going off to bed.

***************Day of the 1st Event**************

The first day of the tournament had finally arrive and I was nervous as hell as I paced back and forth  in the tent with the other competitors "Attention, please. This is a great day for all of us. Each of the three tasks involves very considerable danger" Dumbledore's voice rang out not helping my case of the nerves, I can't believe this was really about to happen. Just then Caitlin walked as all eyes turned to her.

 Just then Caitlin walked as all eyes turned to her