CHAPTER 11: SOMEONE'S GONNA STEAL IT!

Harry's Prov

Were back in the common room sitting in front of the fire as Caitlin and I were explaining what we found out in the forest "You mean, You Know Who is out there right now in the forest" Hermione says "But he's weak, he's living off the unicorns. Don't you see we had it wrong! Snape doesn't want the stone for himself, he wants the stone for Voldemort. With the elixir of life Voldemort will be strong again, he'll...he'll come back" I explain sitting on one of the lounges.

"But if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to...kill you, do you?" Ron manages to get out "I think if he had the chance, he might of tried to kill me tonight" I said looking at him as he gulps "And to think...I've been worried about my potions final" "Oh yippy! Let's celebrate the finals with some butter beer, shall we?" Caitlin cheers sarcastically rolling her eyes making us all break with laughter.

Even in the mopeyest of time she knows how to cheer people up. I look at her as she laughs with the rest of us. I really love her smile, it's so kind and warm. I look at her in her mischievous, gorgeous hazel eyes that I could stare at all day and get lost in, eyes that are so full of gentleness and curiosity but also show strength and I can tell by just looking in her eyes that everything's gonna be ok.

I'm sort of pulled out of my trance when Hermione speaks again "We're forgetting one thing. Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared? Dumbledore! As long as Dumbledore's around Harry, you're safe. As long as Dumbledore around you can't be touched" I guess she's right but I still have an uneasy feeling in my gut.

*Time skip*

"I always heard Hogwarts last year were frightful. But I found them rather enjoyable" Hermione says. For the last couple of days we've been studying like mad for the end of year exams and now we were finally done with them, the 4 of us were walking past a couple of students inside the grounds as I kept holing my scar "Speak for yourself. You alright there Harry?" Ron must've noticed me wincing in pain "My scar, it keeps burning" "It's happened before" Hermione says "Not like this" "Perhaps you should see the nurse" Caitlin chimes in "I think it's a warning. It means dangers coming" were walking out of the schools archway when I see Hagrid playing his flute then it hits me.

"Of course" I say under my breath "What is it?" Ron asks as we quicken our pace "Don't you think it's a bit odd, that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger turns up who just happens to have. I mean how many people wonder around with dragon eggs in their pockets, why didn't I see it before" I explain to them as we rush over to Hagrid.

"Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?" I ask as Hagrid stops playing his flute and turning towards us "I don't know. I never saw his face, he kept his hood up" "This stranger though, surely he must've talked" "Well he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after, I told him I said after Fluffy. A dragons gonna be no problem" Hagrid explains "Oh no" I heard Caitlin say under her breath "Did he seem interested in Fluffy?" I asked "Well of course he was interested in Fluffy, how often do you come across a 3 headed dog even if you're in the trade. But I told him I said the trick with any beast is to know how to calm them, take Fluffy for instant. Just play him a bit of music and he falls straight asleep" we all look at each other before looking at Hagrid.

"I shouldn't have told you that" Hagrid said realizing his little slip up and before he can stop us we make a run for the school "Where you going!? Hey!" Hagrid shouts but we continue to run until we're in front of McGonagall's desk "We have to see Professor Dumbledore immediately" I tell her "I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from The Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London" she tells us "He's gone! But this is important, this is about The Philosopher's Stone" she tenses up as she hears those words from me.