CHAPTER 3: DEMENTORS AND BUCKBEAK

Harry's Prov

"Oh for goodness sake! Don't lose him!" Mrs Weasley yells as she hands Ron his rat through the window just before the train starts to move. "I didn't mean to blow her up. I just lost control" I said leading my friends through the corridors trying to find an empty compartment as I tell Ron and Hermione of my summer event along with what was said about Caitlin's previous living arrangement "Brilliant" Ron says chuckling "Honestly Ron, it's not funny. Harry was lucky not to be expelled" Hermione says "I think I was lucky enough not to be arrested, actually" I reply.

 "I agree with Ron, and you know what I also find amusing, that of course the people I use to live with would say 'oh we gave her everything she could hope for' 'we treated her so nicely' 'but I guess she was just that spotlit  and ungrateful of a child that she ran off to the streets for a better life' '2 years she's been gone so the only conclusion the police can come to..' is that I'm dead. Ha I'd love to see how they've been getting on without me to do everything for them. Harry, next time you blow someone up can it be them?" Caitlin says and I look back at her and chuckle a bit "I still think it was brilliant" Ron says.

When we reach a compartment that has one person huddled in the corner Hermione opens it and we look at her "Come on. Everywhere else is full" "Who do you think that is?" Ron asks at the person in the corner "Professor R. J. Lupin" the girls say in unison "Do you's know everything? How is it they know everything?" the girls give it each other a look before speaking at the same time again and pointing upwards "Suitcase, Ronald" "Oh" he says and the girls roll their eyes.

 "Do you think he's really asleep?" I ask "Seems to be. Why?" Hermione asks, Caitlin waves her hand in front of him to make sure "Got to tell you something" I say shutting the compartment door. After an hour or so I tell them everything Mr. Weasley told me back at the inn well except for the Caitlin part, I promised not to tell her that bit but I'll tell Ron and Hermione later when Caitlin's not around to hear about her part.

 Weasley told me back at the inn well except for the Caitlin part, I promised not to tell her that bit but I'll tell Ron and Hermione later when Caitlin's not around to hear about her part

"Let me get this straight. Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban to come after you?" Ron says "Yeah" "But they'll catch Black won't they? I mean everyone's looking for him" Hermione says "Sure, except no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before and he's a murderous raving lunatic" "Thanks Ron" I say sarcastically.

Just then the train jolts and the brakes make a screech as the train stops "Why are we stopping?" Caitlin asks "We can't be there yet" Hermione adds. Caitlin gets up from beside me and slide the door open to look out which a few of the other students are doing, the train jolts again causing Caitlin to lose her balance and I catch her as she falls into my lap...well half of it anyway as the compartment door closes again "Thanks Harry" she says blushing "Just glad I could catch ya" I say blushing as well as I look into her eyes.

 I know we've finally become a couple now but still. "Hate to ruin the sweet moment, but what's going on?" Ron asks "I don't know maybe we've broken down" I respond. Just then the lights go out so the entire train is pitch black with only the outside light shining in "Ouch Ron, that was my foot" Hermione says as Ron places his hand on the window which has rain falling on it "There's something moving out there" he says shakily and the lights flicker on again before flickering off again "I think...someone's coming aboard" Ron whimpers.