CHAPTER 6: FORBIDDEN FLOOR AND QUIDDITCH TRAINING

Harry's Prov

"I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about than you do" Ron says to me. After Hermione had showed us the class cabinet we were walking up the staircase heading back to the common room. "Who doesn't" I responded just then the stair case we were on started to move and we all grab the edge to keep balance. "What's happening?" "The staircases. They change remember?" Caitlin says answering my question. It moves until it connects with another platform "Let's go this way" I said gesturing to the door that was in front of us "Before the staircase moves again" I open the door and we enter a dark room that looks like it hasn't been used or seen for years.

"Ewe so many cobwebs" Caitlin says brushing the sleeve of her robe that must've brushed against a web "Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here" Ron says as we look around "We're not supposed to be here, this is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden!" Hermione tells us. Just then a stone fire torch lit up making us jump slightly "let's go" we turn to walk out when we hear a meow behind us and we all freeze "Its Filtch's cat. Run!" Caitlin says and we turn around and begin to run, the further we went down the more the corridor lit up.

"Quick. Let's hid through that door!" I shout to the others. We reached it and try to open it "It's locked!" "That's it. Were done for" Ron panics "Oh move over" Hermione says pushing us out of the way pulling out her wand "Alohomora!" and the door unlocks and she opens it and we quickly scurry inside "Alohormora?" Ron asks her "Standard books of spells. Chapter 7" she tells "Will you two be quite and listen at the door!" Caitlin whisper yells to them and they press their ears to the door. I turn my head to look at the room and then I see something near the corner making me freeze.

"Caitlin, please tell me I'm seeing this?" I ask her she looks at me confused before turning her head and freezes in place beside me "No, you're not seeing things, Harry" she answers back and Hermione and Ron start talking "Filtch is gone" "Probably thinks this doors locked" "It was locked" "And for good reason" I interrupt the two and they finally see what me and Caitlin see.

Near the corner starting to wake up is a giant 3 headed dog. It sees us and begins to growl "AHHHH!" we all scream as we rush out the door, and before it can completely shut one of the dogs head stop it furiously barking at us. We all push hard on the door before finally getting it shut and locking it again and ran all the way back to the common room as fast as we could.

"What do they think they're doing? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school!" Ron exclaims as we enter the common room "Do don't use your eyes do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?" Hermione says "No offense Hermione, but I don't think all of us were looking at its feet. More like preoccupied with it heads" Caitlin says "or maybe you didn't notice! There were 3!" Ron adds on "It was standing on a trapped door which means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something" she explains "Guarding something?" the 3 of us say in unison looking at her.

"That's right. Now if you 3 don't mind I'm going to bed and Caitlin I suggest you do the same before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse expelled" with that she opens the door to the girl dormitories and shutting the door on us "She needs to sort out her priorities" Ron says "But she's not wrong about carefulness. Look guys I'm gonna go to bed before Hermione comes and gets me plus I'm so tried from today. Goodnight boys" Caitlin says giving us both quick hugs "Goodnight" Ron and I say as she walks into the girls dorms.

"I feel sorry for Caitlin, having to be near Hermione all the time" Ron says as we head for the boys dorm and get ready for bed. I don't respond or anything because Caitlin seems to like being near Hermione and I don't really want Caitlin hating me.

*Time skip* *Quidditch training*