CHAPTER 2: THE BURROW AND DIAGON ALLY

Harry's Prov

It's about 6:00 in the morning by the time we reach Ron's house. Fred quietly opens the door and we softly creep into the house. I look around in awe it's not big but it's not small either, the colours of the house and the way it's set is so calming and welcoming, I like it.

"Do you think it be aright if we have some of these?" George asks his twin Fred quietly "Yeah mum will never know" he replies as all 3 of them pick up some small rolls that was on the table. I walk over to one of the chairs where a needling set are moving on their own needling a scarf.

"It's not much but its home" Ron says as he chews on his roll "I think it's brilliant" I respond just then we hear footsteps and a Ron's mother comes out of the blue "Where have you been?!" she raises he voice at the boys but softens it as she com...

"It's not much but its home" Ron says as he chews on his roll "I think it's brilliant" I respond just then we hear footsteps and a Ron's mother comes out of the blue "Where have you been?!" she raises he voice at the boys but softens it as she comes over to me with welcomed arms "Harry. How wonderful it is to see you dear" then turns her attention back to her sons "Beds empty, no note, car gone. You could've died, you could've been seen" she says with her hands on her hips.

"Of course I don't blame you Harry dear" "They were starving him mum. There were bars on his window" Ron tells his mum "Well you best hope that I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley" she then turns to me again with a softer tone "C'mon Harry. Time for a spot of breakfast" we walk over to the table and sit down "Here you are Harry, you just tuck in. That's it, here we go" Mrs Weasley says placing a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me.

"Um mummy, have you seen my jumper?" Ron's youngest sister asks coming down the stairs "Yes dear it was on the cat" Mrs Weasley replies, she looks over at me and her eyes widen "Hello" I say to her but she remains quiet slowly backing away before running back upstairs, I turn to look at Ron

"W-what did I do?" I ask in confusion "Ginny...she's been talking about you all summer, kind of annoying really" he says then begins to smirk "You know, mate if I didn't know any better I'd say Caitlin is gonna have competition" and puts some bacon into his mouth "Ooh Caitlin" Fred and George sing. I blush and Mrs Weasley smacks them both on the head with a towel.

"Ron I told you there's nothing going on with Caitlin. Were just friends" he and the twins all give the 'really look'. "We are!" the twins shrug "Whatever you say Harry" "Although if I were you I'd hurry up before someone else snatches her up" "She's very popular girl, even in our year" " Maybe one of us might go for her if she's free" the twins alternate in speech as they eat some egg smiling at me before going back to their breakfast. I feel a twinge of pain in my heart at the thought of her being with someone else, and now even boys from the uppers years are wanting to date her.

Not that I blame them, she's so beautiful with her hazel eyes, long, shiny bright crimson red hair, her sweet smile, her adorable laugh that I love hearing... but  I don't think she'll ever see me as such, we are just friends...although it's not really a lie, I really do wish there was something between the two of us.

I really like her, I've fancied her all year but we're only 12...there will be plenty of time to make her mine, she wouldn't go for an older guy...right? "There not wrong, Harry" Ron says smirking with a bit of breakfast in his mouth and I roll my eyes at him. "Morning Weasleys!" yells a voice coming through the door "Morning dad" everyone replies.