CHAPTER 8: SECRET HOGSMEDE TRIP AND SIRIUS BLACK IS WHAT?!

I quietly as I can lift the stone tile head above me as Caitlin and I peer at the shop "Wow, the twins were right" I say "Yeah, go figure" Caitlin says. I pull myself up and out of the whole before leaning down and pulling Caitlin "Thanks" she says brushing her coat jacket off "No problem" I kneel down and place the stone tile back into place and stand up as Caitlin quickly puts the cloak around us.

 We slowly walk up the basement stairs as we soon come to another door, Caitlin slowly opens it as we step into the shop. Wow Ron wasn't kidding, the shop is so happy and cheery filled with Hogwarts students, we even notice Seamus, Neville and Dean in the corner and there are so many shelves with all different types of candies, it's mouth-watering really.

 Caitlin and I continue to admire the shop in awe as we make our way to the entrance. As I open the door I quickly steal Neville's large red lollipop from his hands, when we get outside I turn and notice Caitlin arms crossed scrolling at me and shaking her head.

I quickly pull out a piece of gum I know Caitlin likes that I also swiped from the shop. I can tell Caitlin's debating with herself to take it or not. "You're lucky I love you" she says accepting the gum, I smile and kiss her on the nose, she rolls her eyes playfully and blush, she's so cute when she does that "Any idea where Ron and Hermione are?" I ask as we continue to walk the happy snowy covered streets undetected "Only one place comes to mind" she replies as she chews on her gum.

Hermione's Prov (Short)

I'm still upset that Harry and Caitlin couldn't come along on the Hogsmede trip but I guess there a perk to it. Ron and I are standing alone on a hill looking over at the shirking shack, without Harry or Caitlin around I feel so nervous "It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain, did I mention that?" "Twice" Ron replies but still shining a smile I can't tell if he's nervous or not 

"Do you want to move a bit closer?" "Huh?" "To the Shirking Shack" "O-oh, uh...actually I-I'm fine here" he chuckles nervously. I always wonder if he likes me or not and no matter how many times Caitlin assures me he does I still wonder if it's true. I know she's my best friend and would never hurt and to the fact that she's so deeply in love with Harry and I trust her 100% but I sometimes wonder if Ron has a crush on her...he always seems more gentler towards her.

"Well, well, look who's here" we turn around to the annoying voice of no other than Draco Malfoy who as always as he's goons following beside him "You two shopping for your new dream home, bit grand for you Weasel-bee. Don't your family sleep in a one room" "Shut your mouth Malfoy" Ron says

 "Ooh, not very friendly. And I don't see your little crims red bodyguard anywhere so a lose for you's but hey a win for me. Boys I think it's time weasel-bee here, to respect his superiors" now that's funny "Hope you don't mean yourself" I say step forward fists raised in case I need to punch him.

 Malfoy was getting on my last nerve, how dare he think he can talk to Ron like that "How dare you talk to me. Filthy little mudblood-" just then a snowball flies out of nowhere hitting Malfoy straight in the face. We look in the direction the snowball came from but no one's there.

"Who's there?" Draco shouts. It's silent for a few seconds until another snowball gets thrown out of nowhere. As soon as it hits Malfoy in the face again dozen of them are thrown at all the boys knocking them to the ground as Ron and I just watch the show. "Don't stand there, do something!" Draco shouts "Like what?" just then the beanie on one of his goons head gets pulled over his eyes and Crabbe's pants fall down.

 He tries pulling them back up but gets kick in the butt and sent forward into the snow. I let out a laugh as the Slytherin boys begin to freak out. The scarf of the other guy get's pulled and something or whatever spins him around by it as he screams and soon falls to the ground and I watch as Draco gets tripped over and back lands on the snow.