she's a child pt. 3 || sebastian stan

i wasnt gonna so a pt. 3 but someone gave me an idea so (this is for @Ngawaka_blue)

fluff for once :-)

sebastian's p.o.v.
y/n and morgan are finally getting along. morgan even let her touch he doll from my ex, which she doesn't even let me touch!

"so when can we get married?" i half joked with y/n." i twirled her hair as she cuddled up next to me on the bed. "say the word and i'm ready." y/n said.

"okay, well will you marry me?" i asked. "not not, silly. i'm tired." she yawned.

"then go to sleep, beautiful."

"goodnight, sebastian. i love you." she said.

"i love you too, darling."

2am ~ morgan's p.o.v.
i woke up scared and with tears streaming down my face. i had an awful dream, a monster was chasing me and i couldn't escape. my room was pitch black, daddy had forgotten to plug my night light in.

i was terrified. daddy always said i can come into his room at night if i can't sleep or have nightmares.

i grapped my doll, then tiptoed to his room, opening the door to see him with his arm wrapped around y/n.

they were sound asleep. they looked funny when they were asleep, it almost made me giggle, but i shut myself up.

i climbed into their bed, snuggling in between them. i got closer to y/n, and she cuddled me in her arms.

instinctively, daddy wrapped his arms around the both of us.

i love y/n and daddy.