• Damaged || Sebastian Stan •

tw: mentions of abuse from y/n's previous boyfriend.

sebastians p.o.v ~
y/n was sitting peacefully on the couch, watching her favourite show. (personally mines tvd haha) i was gonna get lunch, so i tapped her shoulder from behind.

she jumped, startled. "hey, hey. its just me." i noticed her breathing uneasily, so i sat next to her. i placed my hand gently on her cheek, which scared her and made her move away.

"sorry, sebastian.." she said, tears welling in her eyes. "darling whats wrong?" i tried to keep my distance, not wanting to startle her again.

"damon- he.." she tried to say. "love, it's okay.. take your time beautiful."

she sobbed. i hate seeing her like this. just the very sight makes me tear up as well. i love y/n more than anything, and it makes me so upset whenever she cries.

"he used to.." she still couldn't get the words out.

i slowly stroked her hair, making sure not to go too fast.

shes fragile. i treated her as if at any given moment she'd break into a million pieces.

"he used to hit me.." she finally choked out. it took everything in her just to finally admit those words.

she broke up with damon 9 months ago, and he had left her so damaged..

every little thing scares her. he didnt deserve her, and her, nor anybody, deserves to be treated like that.

it kills me to know how long she must've kept that in. hiding that secret afraid of what damon may do if he found out she told someone.

i wish i could help, at least better than what im doing, but i havent seen him.

hell, he must've moved away looking for another victim. someone to play with for the time being.

"i'm so sorry y/n." i whispered into her ear.

"it's not your fault sebastian.. it's m-"

i cut her off. "don't you ever try and say it was your fault. it's his. you didn't deserve any of that.. fuck i'm so sorry.." i said, tears beginning to run down my face.

"damon will get what he deserves. i promise you, love. he will not get away with this."

a/n: guys idk what this is im so inactive school is ass inakaskshsn

IM BEGGING YOU TO LEAVE SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS CAUSE IDK WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT AJAKAK