mikaelson || peter parker (mcu & tvdu)

requested by @livyashvi

your p.o.v.

the last bell of the day finally ran. i waited for my teacher to say something along the lines of, "the bell doesn't dismiss you, i do," but instead he let us go, reminding us to study for our finals.

i rushed to my locker, which, conveniently was only a few away from peter and ned's. once i got everything from mine, i sped up to peter, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. we unfortunately didn't have any classes together, except for p.e. which i skipped whenever i could.

"y/n," he grinned happy to see me. "i'll see you later, man," he told ned, and they did their handshake before ned headed towards the busses.

i lived in the avengers tower with my mom, natasha romanoff. peter and i weren't that close until he joined the avengers and started hanging around the tower more often.

"i think steve, wanda and vis are at the tower. we can study for a bit until my mom gets home," i said as we began our walk. he nodded, and we talked about our days.

once we got to the tower, i grabbed some snacks for peter and i as he set up the table with supplies.

"y/n, someone is here to speak with you," jarvis said, and i paused.

"who?"

"the system recognizes her as hope mikaelson. she attends......" his voice faded, suspiciously coming to a stop.

"do you know who that is?" peter asks worriedly. i shook my head, and he looked at his arm, noticing how his arm hairs began to rise.

"my peter tingle.."

i snorted. "your what?"

"it.. it's what may calls it. it's a habit. should we call any of the avengers?" the elevator dinged, signaling that someone had arrived on our floor. panicked, i grabbed peter's hand. "y/n, i need to put on the suit.. i don't have much time-"

he paused as a girl who looks maybe a year or two older than me stepped out. he no longer worried when my mother trailed right behind her.

"i'm sorry to intrude.. i'm hope. i go to the salvatore boarding school. we played against your team, remember?"

"hi," i said awkwardly. "i remember. um.. what are you doing here? mom?"

peter looked confused and had no clue what to do. neither did i. i held his hand, waiting for a response from either of them. my mom stood quietly behind her, not daring to make a sound.

"well, um. just know that what i tell you cannot leave this room, alright? and peter, i'm trusting that you can keep this secret, too. you can't tell ned," hope said, and he furrowed his eyebrows, nodding anyway.

"mom?" i said again. "what are you doing here."

she sighed, walking over to sit across from me. "i promise she can explain it better than i ever could."

hope spilled everything out all at once. it was so much to take in, i almost couldn't keep track. peter's mouth fell open at least ten times and my mom started to cry.

she told me about how we're half sisters. our father is an original, and the first hybrid. she, apparently is a tribid, and if i were to kill someone, i would trigger my werewolf side, too.

hope also told me about how our father passed away a few years ago. her mother did too. and i think that was the worst part of it all.

"you lied to me," i said with tears in my eyes, looking up at my mother. "you told me my father died before i was even born. you took a sister and a father-figure away from me."

peter wrapped his arms protectively around me, letting me cry into his chest. i could tell hope felt sympathy for me, but was unsure of what to say.

"i'm sorry.. i was trying to protect you. he was.." she trailed off, seeing how hope was eyeing her. "y/n, i'm sorry. all i ever wanted to do was protect you. i had to keep you safe from all the wars we fight, i wouldn't be able to keep you away from the supernaturals, too. so i tried to keep it a secret."

"and how did that work out?" peter said annoyingly, rubbing comforting circles on my back.

"did klaus ever even know about me?" i asked. my mom shook her head, and it felt like my heart dropped to my stomach.

"can you please leave, mom?" i tried to keep calm, but my face slowly turned red and my fists were clenched at my sides.

"i'm sorry, y/n.." she whispered with tears in her eyes, walking out. without thinking, i went over to hope and hugged her. she wrapped her arms around me as if we hadn't just met an hour ago.

when i pulled away, i settled in between hope and peter. i held both of their hands. "can you tell me about klaus, please?"

hope smiled, tears running down her eyes. "of course."

serotonin(sorry if this is messy and not what you wanted 😩 i can rewrite it or change some things if youd like:-)

serotonin
(sorry if this is messy and not what you wanted 😩 i can rewrite it or change some things if youd like:-)