• I Love You || Bucky Barnes •

part two cause i felt bad 🙃
・。
8 Months Later (a week before bucky's birthday)
~~~
I wish he took it back. Before I left. I wish he told me he was just trying to make me laugh. Nothing had to change that day. We would've been able to say 'I love you'. I still love him and I don't want to.

I miss him. I've been tearing myself apart. I want to see him. I need to see him. I'm going to see him. I texted Natasha, hoping she hasn't changed her number. I told her I was coming home, she was more than happy to hear that. I've been hiding out in North Carolina, I teleported back to the Stark Tower, specifically teleporting to the room in which all the avengers except Bucky were in. "I have no clue what to get Bucky for his birthday.." Steve said, stressed. "I can help with that." I said, walking out of the blue smoke. All of the avengers except Nat were shocked. "There's our girl!" Nat called out, giving me a hug. Once she let go of me, I turned to the rest of the avengers with shocked expressions on their faces. "Where's the ghost?" I joked. Facing reality, they all got up to hug me.

"So, Y/N/N (your nickname), you staying for good?" Sam questioned. I nodded and the whole team squealed excitedly. I swear, I work with a bunch of 5 year olds. "Yay!" Tony said, causing all of us to laugh. They helped me hide away from Bucky, helping me keep a great distance until his birthday.

1 Week Later (Bucky's Birthday)
Bucky's P.O.V.
~~~
"Buck. Wake up!" Steve called out. "I don't want to go on a mission." I mumbled. "It's not a mission. It's a surprise, now get up!" Steve said. I got up, annoyed. "Punk." I said. "Jerk!" Steve instantly replied. Steve pulled me up and dragged me into the kitchen where a huge box was placed. All the other avengers were gathered around the box. "What's today?" I questioned. "Your birthday, silly!" Nat said. "Oh.." I said. "Open the box!" Steve said. Wanda was recording. I cautiously opened the box, only to see blue smoke appear. I backed away slowly. "Holy shit.." I said. Y/N rised from the box. "Hey, Buck." She said. "Are you real?" I asked, dumbfounded, causing everyone to laugh. This isn't funny. I ran up and hugged her, after pinching myself and giving myself a reality check.

Maybe won't you take it back
Say you were tryna make me laugh
And nothing has to change today
You didn't mean to say "I love you"
I love you and I don't want to

"I take it back." I whispered into the hug. "Nothing has to change." She replied "I love you." I said and she grabbed me by my shirt collar, giving me a kiss. I missed this; her. "I love you too, Buck. Happy birthday." she said, pulling away, making me already miss her lips. The avengers cheered and clapped, glad to have their favourite couple back.

2 Years Later
Y/N's P.O.V.
"I really missed you.." Bucky said after giving me another passionate kiss. "I missed you more, handsome." I smiled.
The crowd cheered whilst watching Bucky and I's reuniting video. "Let's dance!" A very drunk Tony yelled out. We all headed to the dance floor, laughing and enjoying the moment. Best Wedding. Ever. Not that I've had any other weddings, but still.

The wedding :)

The wedding :)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

and here's the groom

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

and here's the groom

okay i'm joking but god i love that picture of him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

okay i'm joking but god i love that picture of him. anyways, i really wanted to do a sad ending but i felt bad idk 👺