bigger pt. 2 || chris evans

requested part two <33

"nothing. i want nothing to do with you anymore." chris said.

"fuck you." i said. he simply climbed out of the limo, and the crowd started cheering. i can imagine him putting on a fake smile for his fans, waving happily.

maybe the smile is real. maybe not. not a clue.

i called myself an uber. i didn't want the limo driver to have to take me all the way home, then come back to pick up the others.

though it risked me being seen by the public, i risked it.

i didn't want to be in this limo all alone anyways.

my uber finally came, and i quickly hopped from one car to another. i saw a flash from the corner of my eye. shit.

my uber driver took me home. the whole ride i sat there sniffling. i went back to the mirror in my bathroom.

i look rough.

my hair was messy, some pieces flying up. my eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner was smeared everywhere. and worst of all- i looked at the same body that had disappointed me earlier.

the same body i have.
which, both chris and i were ashamed of.

my mind constantly raced with negative thoughts.

"he could do so much better." "i really do look fat in this dress." "those fans were probably lying and are actually making fun of me."

i didn't know how much i was thinking. all of the thoughts clouded my head.

i threw the hardest punch i could at the mirror infront of me.

the mirror that showed me not just my body, but the disappointment that came along with it.

a horrifying scream left my mouth. pieces of glass was in my hand.

"y/n!" i heard. i dropped to the floor. numb.

"what the fuck- what happened?!?" chris asked, immediately looking at my hand and panicking.

"baby, what did you do..?" chris whispered, gently observing my hand.

"why are you here..? i though you- you wanted nothing to do with me." i mumbled, more and more tears streaming down my face with each word.

"baby i didn't mean that. i was just so mad and stressed in the moment, the fans were waiting.. and i know that's not even close to a good excuse, but i want you to know that i didn't mean anything i said." chris said softly to me.

"did you mean it when you said my dress made me look bigger?" i whispered again.

he kissed the hand that was not wounded. "this is the body i fell in love with," kissing my nose, "it's perfect the way it is," he kissed my cheek, "anybody would be crazy to say anything negative about it," he kissed my forehead, "and i love you just the way you are. it was so fucking selfish of me to even imagine saying something like that to you. i can't believe i even did- wat the fuck was wrong with me then?" chris said to me.

i stayed quiet. after a few minutes of silence, chris got up, but shortly came back with our first aid kit. he had most of the wound cleaned up, but he still made me go to the hospital with my hand wrapped up in a towel.

the ride there was mostly quiet.

i heard a sniffle. instantly, i looked at chris, who was, as i guessed it; crying. i rarely ever see chris cry.

"chrissy?" you whispered, calling him a name you probably haven't called him since high school. (you guys go way back ig haha).

he wiped a tear and hummed in response, afraid of how his own voice would react to talking whilst crying.

"what's wrong?" you whispered.

so many things he could possibly say right now. my hand could be broken. the fans suspect something. the press is posting me all over social media.

but instead, he says,

"i don't wanna lose you, y/n. ever. i cannot imagine my life without you." i cried.

i sighed, placing my hand on top of his. "yes, you may have hurt me, but i love you so much that i can't leave. i can't imagine my life without you, either. it would be like living hell. we've had so many good memories together, this is just one minor thing we can overcome." i said.

he wiped more tears.

"i'll never forgive myself for doing that to you.." he whispered.

"as long as i forgive you, which i do, you can take your mind off of it."

a/n: the enddd, you guys asked for a part 2 so i tried my best. its so bad imo lol