• Why Would I? || Sebastian Stan •

you laughed along with chris (evans) at the avengers: endgame premiere. you guys smiled at the cameras, and he, jokingly, kissed your cheek. it's the type of thing you guys would do, you're both extremely close. in fact, you met sebastian through chris.

sebastian was nearby, yet you could feel his eyes on you, watching your every more. you sensed he was also quite tense. "i'm gonna go with scarlett" chris said to you. you nodded as he walked off, and you made your way to sebastian.

"hey, you okay?" you said, noticing his clenched jaw. he nodded, and continued through the premiere. he avoided you, though, for the most part. sebastian never really became angry, but when he did, god did he act like a child.

he didn't talk to you in the limo once you guys left the premiere, either. "sebastian." you said, putting your hand on his 1/2 of his thighs of betrayal. "hm?" he replied, almost growling.
"what's wrong?" you questioned. "nothing." he said, mostly to himself.

now, it was no secret that ever since you guys began dating, he had tried to keep you away from chris a bit. jealous? i think yes. you never mentioned it, though, because there was no way in hell that you'd ever cheat on him.

finally, you arrived at the hotel you guys were staying at. the elevator ride up to your room was silent. you stood a distance from one another. this is so stupid, you thought, mentally face palming yourself.

once we got to the hotel room, he went into the bathroom to change. which was odd, since he always changes in front of you. nonetheless, you changed, too, getting out of your uncomfortable clothing.

once he got out, he wasn't wearing what you thought he'd be wearing. he was wearing jeans and a black shirt, something he often wore when he went to the pub.

"seb, what the hell." you said. "what?" he said, almost innocently while he grabbed the hotel keycard. you were getting annoyed by his ignorance and childlike act.

"it's chris, isn't it." you said as a statement rather than a question. he took a deep breath in, nodding. "you're jealous? of chris? why?" you questioned. "jealous? me?" he said, almost sounding offended. "why would i, of all people, be jealous? do you know who i am?" the cockiness in his voice rang through your ears.

"a dumba*s?" you questioned, playfully. "ouch." he said, rolling his eyes. "again, why are you jealous of chris?" you repeated. "he kissed you! you've known each other since the beginning of time, that's a very hard competition!" he stated.

you scoffed. "seriously? you know i love you." you said, standing up and wrapping your arms around his neck. he was way taller than you, so you were on your tippy toes. he wrapped his arms around your waist. "yeah. i do," he said, attaching his lips onto yours.

slowly, you both pulled away. "and i love you." he stated. "oh yeah?" you said, raising an eyebrow. "prove it." you said, seducing him and biting your lip.
~
this can go anywhere you'd like it to go;).
ALSO, i've a new tom holland one shots story! so if you're also a fan of tom, please check it out:).