Home Alone 3

i didn't check for grammar

Benji POV:

I could feel my heart racing probably twice as fast as Jorge's after i said that.

he was silent so i felt he might've been uncomfortable. "Jorge im playing, don't worry today will just be a cuddle day".

I felt him let out a sigh of relief?

(if you voted sye they would've  👉🏽👌🏽)

i pulled him closer to me and laid my head on his shoulder as we watched the show. He felt warm and smelled like warm vanilla. His skin was smooth and soft and his body fit perfectly with mine.

Soon enough it got dark and we were halfway done with the show.

"Hey Jorge i should be getting home now shouldn't i?"

no response

"uh jorge?"

still no response.

i turned off the tv to see our reflection. his eyes were closed and looked like he was asleep. shoot.

i didn't wanna wake him up but he's on top of me how am i suppose to lea-

omg

i felt him move a little and shift more comfortably onto me. Well for him more comfortable.

but for me.....

think of something else benji omg.

I looked around and then closed my eyes.

uhhh great grandma jonna yup.

he moved more and i bit my lip trying my hardest to not get, well, my hardest.

i grabbed my phone and quickly went to my bestfriend.

Google

i looked through the answers

meditation?

i laid my head back and thought of my happy place.

i could feel my face turn warm. stop it benji you perverted ass-

"hmm"

i opened my eyes to see Jorge slowly getting up.

"benji?"

i sighed of relief, "yeah whats up?"

"what is this it's uncomfortable"

i looked at him confused untill he started pushing down and i felt it.

"shit i'm sorry jorge you were sleeping and moving and i tried to think of stuff to not get me hard like my great grandma but then-"

"uh you got hard from your great grandma?"

"NO! it was a method but then you moved againn so i had to think of something else so i looked up stuff and tried to do meditation but then thought of you and so yeah i'm sorry".

I looked at him as he looked like he was holding back something.

"Benji i-"

then he bursted out into laughter.

"don't laugh it's not funny i was trying to let you sleep peacefully!"

he kept laughing

"jorge stopppp"

i watched as he slowly came to a stop. "okay okay benji i'll stop i'll stop but"

"what are you gonna do about that?"

Follow for updates and more!

pick : or .